Get in the best shape of your life today. No excuses!
12 Minute Athlete is a high intensity interval training (HIIT) regimen of incredibly effective workouts that you can do in around just 12 minutes a day with minimal equipment & no gym membership.
“Never has it been easier to get in a workout. Seriously, this app is so simple to use, it gives you a new workout with exactly the gear you have on hand & you don’t even need to set your timer. And it takes 12 minutes. Boom!”
“Absolutely the best fitness app for those who want a truly killer workout in minimal time whether or not you have access to a gym or equipment. If you get only one fitness app ever, this is the one to buy.”
“This is the best app I have EVER purchased. It is priceless. I love the pics and the videos. The timer is great! Everything about it is amazing. It’s so simple & easy to use.”
“Excellent app. Very well designed, great workout randomized to keep you motivated each day. I’ve been a fan of 12 Minute Athlete on the web for some time now & this app is exactly what I would have hoped for!”
“This app makes it so easy to get a varied, quick, hardcore workout in. From the built in timer to the videos explaining the moves to the selection of workouts based off of equipment one has available, this is a godsend. Who doesn’t have 12 minutes in their day to do something good for themselves?”
* Featured on KTLA TV, CreativeLive MindBodyGreen, NotCot.org, Gear Patrol, Coolmaterial.com *
Includes detailed instructions & video demonstrations of the exercises to help you get through each of the workouts. Just pick how long you want your workout to be, choose which equipment you want to use, then work hard!
- 185+ full-body HIIT workouts to choose from. Workouts are either 12 minutes, 16 minutes or time challenge.
- Short, intense workouts focus on strength, cardio, interval & core training.
- Seven possible equipment choices with option to choose bodyweight-only workout as well.
- Simple functionality, easy & fun to use.
- 35+ bodyweight and equipment-based exercises included.
- Access to step-by-step instructions and video demonstrations for every exercise, any time.
- Ability to save favorite workouts and interval timers for easy access.
- Share your workout on Facebook & Twitter.
- Interval timer & stopwatch give options to do your own workouts at any time.
- Integration with the iPhone Health Application
NEW: BECOME A SUPER ATHLETE
Join the virtual 12 Minute Athlete gym & take your fitness to the next level. Subscribe now for $9.99/month or $99.99/year & get:
- Immediate access to 200+ awesome new workouts, including AMRAP, boxing, tabata workouts & more
- Set up goals for how many workouts a week you want to do and the app will remind you
- Get all new workouts 3-4x a week pushed straight to your phone as soon as they're released on 12minuteathlete.com!
- Workout Tracking & Data Visualization: Track your workout activity, view your PRs & see lifetime insights with really cool graphs and visual aids.
- User Profile & Goal Setting: Easily view your personal data, keep track of PRs, workout frequency & more.
- Workout Power Packs: Power Packs include Apartment-friendly workouts, Tabata workouts, Boxing workouts & more!
- Access to our brand new Workout Programs
- Payments will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Subscriptions automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
• Options to enable or disable rep counting in Settings
• Performance upgrades
• Design enhancements
• Bugs squished!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Not what it sounds or looks like...
This App is more of a “trap” instead of a freedom individual workout. You pay $2.99 for just an already set 12 minutes or a 16 minutes workout that you cannot edit nor change workouts etc. In order words, if you don’t like that 12 mins or 16 mins workout this app is pretty much useless. I think you should be able to set your own exercises from the ones available and create your own workout. So if you want to have more of a freedom, you have to spend even more money and purchase one of their “workout packs” which will unlock more workouts. But once again, they are all already set workouts so if there’s one in that workout pack you can’t do because you don’t have the equipment needed, you can’t substitute it or change it for another one. Also, you can’t view the exercise packages BEFORE buying a pack so if you don’t end up liking that workout pack, you’re once again screwed. You should be able to see what you’re buying first!!!
They also offer types of programs and a monthly and annually programs. At the end of the day, the main idea of this app is to be a business trap rather then a workout app. I would love my money back for the app and packs I bought. Not happy.
For men too?
I'm prior military and have been in sports like baseball, football, and even MMA since I was 4 years old. I'm a father of 5 kids which all have after school activities and I was looking for something that can have a quick workouts but still have the intensity I've been missing. I thought this was more for women but I can assure you, these workouts are tough for guys and yet quick, exactly what I needed. Love it!!!
Developer Response ,
So glad you like it Frank! It's definitely for men as well :)
Bait and Switch!!!! Not how you do business!
I’m extremely disappointed. I have been using this app for 3 years keep up my fitness goals. One day I open the app and the features that were previously available, now cost $8 per month. I understand if as a company, you want to create a subscription business model, but if a customer is an early adopter, you grandfather them into the original offering. This is doing the right thing. I hope that the team behind this app does an integrity check with their business decisions. Extremely disappointed. Please do the right thing!
- 12 Minute Athlete, LLC
- 189 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 and watchOS 2.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 12 Minute Athlete, LLC 2013
- In-App Purchases
- Super Athlete $9.99
- Super Athlete $3.99
- Super Athlete $43.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.