Listen to over 1000 hours of amazing speaker workshops from 12 step programs like Alcoholics Anonymous, Al-Anon and Narcotics Anonymous. These 12 step workshops are one of the best ways to learn the program of recovery from sponsors and members that have been through exactly what you’re going through right now. Whether you’re trying to benefit from AA’s program to stop drinking or end a drug addiction in NA or stop enabling a loved one with help from Al-Anon, this app will give you valuable and useful tools to make an immediate and lasting impact on your life.
GET INTO RECOVERY: Are you tired of being a slave to your addictions? Have you forgotten what it feels like to have energy, excitement, happiness, and peace without the use of substances? With the help of this collection of workshops, speaker tapes, recovery literature, live talks, member testimonies, and proven 12 step strategies, you will be able to overcome your negative tendencies and feel like yourself again.
LEARN FROM 12 STEP MEMBERS: Do you find it difficult to stop overeating without support? Listen to members of Overeaters Anonymous share experience strength and hope about their food addictions. Does it seem like you are going through your alcoholism all alone? Trust the experience and strength of others struggling to stop drinking in Alcoholics Anonymous. Do you feel like nobody understand your addiction to painkillers, heroin, cocaine or marijuana? Other addicts in Narcotics Anonymous are telling their stories of recovery in speaker tapes and workshops, and providing practical ways to stay clean, just for today. Are you co-dependent and don’t know how to stop and help yourself for a change?
LEARN FROM SPEAKERS & WORKSHOPS: Alcoholics Anonymous and other 12 step programs like Cocaine Anonymous, Workaholics Anonymous, SLAA, Sex Addicts Anonymous and dozens more can be difficult for newcomers to understand. Workshops are one of the most effective way to learn how to live in recovery.
TURN YOUR LIFE AROUND: From porn addiction and excessive masturbation to waking up hungover and afraid you did something terrible while drunk or high on drugs the night before. Or just feeling bloated and angry because you binged or purged and let your addiction to food get the best of you. If you tired of allowing your addictions to sabotage the greatest things in your life, then trust the hundreds of 12 steps programs: AA, NA, Al-Anon, OA, CA, SA, SLAA NICA and more.
+ 1000+ audio tracks, 100+ hours of content
+ Listen when offline
+ Build a playlist of the tracks you want to hear
+ Sleep and meditation timer
+ Looping relaxation and meditation sounds (over 2.4 million combinations)
+ Daily inspiration notifications with powerful artwork to keep you motivated
Here are some samples:
+ Al-Anon Workshop - Living With Crazy People
+ AA Workshop - The 12 Steps and Stories of Recovery
+ Al-Anon Workshop - History of Al-Anon and Steps
+ SA Workshop - Surrender and Accountability
+ SA, SLAA Speakers - Surrender to a Power Greater Than Yourself
+ AA Workshop - Finding Spirituality and Letting Go to a Higher Power
+ Al-Anon Workshop - Making Choices in Recovery
+ OA Workshop - Overeaters Anonymous 12 Step Big Book Study
+ Narcotics Anonymous Personal Audio Stories
+ The Complete AA Big Book
and much more!
Details about our subscriptions are:
* 1 Month (auto renews every month) for $3.99
* 3 Month (auto renews every 3 months) for $6.99
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
* Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
* Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Sorry folks, critical bug fix.
- Improvements to inspirations and audio player
- More apps to browse (yay!)
- Like us on Facebook (preettttty)
- Rate us on iTunes (pleeeeeese)
Woot! Lot’s of new goodies, check em!
- Bam! Now you can add content packs to “my content” then reorder and remove
- Fixed issue with playlist for some people
- Removed manage subscriptions from settings
- Improvements to audio player
- Create playlist and re-order tracks
- Daily inspiration graphics
- Improved audio streaming/caching for faster listening
- Bug fixes
- Improved user interface, unlock screen
- Meditation and sleep timer
- Looping meditation & relaxing sounds
Ratings and Reviews
Keeps me plugged in.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for the wonderful review. We hope you continue enjoying the app.
Customer Support is Terrible / Paid and No Access, No Refund!
I paid for the 6-month all access and nothing unlocked. I’ve been sending emails to customer support for over a week and no reply. They won’t explain why my purchase didn’t give me access nor have they given me a refund. Bad app. Sad because this app came highly recommended by a friend... I’ve told my circle not to get this app now.
Can’t hear, because it couldn’t load the audio
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Kepler47 Software Inc.
- 25.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humor Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © Audiojoy
- In-App Purchases
- AA Workshops - Unlock All Content $15.99
- AA Workshops - Unlock Content Subscription $3.99
- AA Workshops - Unlock Content Subscription $6.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.