Work the 12 Steps of Alcoholics Anonymous with this #1 app.
12 Step Toolkit is a comprehensive set of tools to help you in your recovery. The app features tools from the Big Book of Alcoholics Anonymous and many other recovery utilities.
• In-app sponsorship with thousands of online sponsors worldwide to choose from.
• 12 step guides describing how to work the steps
• 12 steps - the actual step work
• Recovery calculator with detailed statistics
• 164 pages of Big Book Alcoholics Anonymous
• 70 more stories from big book editions 1 & 2
• New on awakening interactive inventory
• Add sponsors and sponsees through the app for in-app sponsorship
• Instant chat messaging with your connections
• Readings from A.A. meetings
• A set of prayers used in recovery
• Make exciting gratitude lists with Emojis
• My Notes for writing down your thoughts
• Set a night time inventory notification
• Set an hourly consciousness reminder notification
• Share all inventories, lists, and notes using standard sharing tools
• Secure your recovery with a PIN lock and an enhanced touch id & face id lock
Prayers included with the app:
• The Serenity Prayer
• The Serenity Prayer - Extended Version
• 3rd Step Prayer
• 7th Step Prayer
• 11th Step Prayer
• The Lord's Prayer
• AA Preamble
• How It Works
• 12 Traditions
• The Promises from pages 83-84
• Just For Today
• On Awakening
• On Retiring
• A Vision For You
This is the only app you will ever need for your daily reprieve. Right from Step 1 to Step 12, you can work all steps inside the app.
Step 1 - is a comprehensive sobriety calculator with detailed recovery time statistics
Step 2 - is a simple acceptance of self
Step 3 - another milestone about making a decision which will reinforce your recovery
Step 4 - an extensive moral inventory which will allow you to take a good look at yourself
Step 5 - share your step 4 inventory with your sponsor, priest or clergyman
Step 6 - this is an important milestone you make a note of when you are ready
Step 7 - another milestone when you ask your higher power for more help
Step 8 - making the all-important amends list
Step 9 - tick off your amends as you do them one-by-one in real life
Step 10 - keep on top of your program with this great spot check inventory tool
Step 11 - the night time inventory step will make sure you keep your day clean and make note of any shortcomings
Step 12 - Well Done! Now, keep carrying the message.
Subscription pricing and terms
• Recovery Box offers an auto-renewing annual subscription at $39.99/year or a quarterly auto-renewing subscription at $15.99 to provide you with unlimited & ad-free access to the app features while you maintain an active subscription.
• The app also offers non-renewing purchases for your in-app connections with other app users.
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• The account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable
This app is not affiliated to, sponsored by or endorsed by Alcoholics Anonymous, AAWS or any other 12 Step fellowship. A.A. & Alcoholics Anonymous are trademarks of A.A.W.S. and are only used in the app on an as-is basis from the public domain book "Alcoholics Anonymous"
Please rate our app. For support, contact us through the app or email us directly email@example.com
• Minor improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Hourly Reminder feature.
I really value this app. It has really allowed me to structure my daily recovery practice. The Hourly Reminders are a great feature and help me stay focused. Unfortunately, the quotes on the reminders are often cut off in mid sentence, making them nonsensical. Now the feature is not opening up at all. This is too bad as the hourly reminder was the specific reason I purchased the app in the first place. I have emailed the developers a number of times but have heard nothing back. I hope this bug is addressed soon. Jen
I should have done edited this review months ago. My problem with this app was addressed by the developer and fixed. I have used this app to successfully structure a strong daily program. It is really working out well and I have been able to keep it going for longer than I ever have before. I have a sponsor through this app and am sponsoring others all over the country. I really recommend this app to anyone who is struggling to be able to work a stronger program. Jen
Developer Response ,
Update: Hi Jennifer, we have now emailed you at your gmail address you have provided us. This seems an issue with a particular iOS version. Can you please upgrade to the latest version which is currently 13.6 and see how it goes? We have also rolled out an update to address this issue in depth which should be available for download within the next 24 hours.
Hello Jennifer, I have emailed you many times, even on your second email id. Can you please email us again using an address not from comcast? Our emails aren't getting through to you. This error has been resolved in the latest update of the app. We are helpless in contacting you as our emails are getting rejected by your mail host. Please contact us soon so that we can address any other issues you might have.
Light At The End Of A Tunnel
The light at the end of a tunnel is how I feel about my life now. As I read and study it gives me hope for my future. I just have to believe that God knows what is best for me. Trust in Him and obey Him. Follow what God wants for me NOT what I THINK is best for me. God and Alcoholics Anonymous gave me another chance to do the right thing. These tools made available through the AA program are wonderful. Every time I read and study these materials I am renewed. I just have to do do the work and help the next person.
Surprised I found this useful!
Hello- I was happily surprised that I found this app not only good, and helpful but useful in my daily inventory taking… this after many years of doing it on paper and in my imagination as it were- thank you for Reading today!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Tushar Bhagat
- 44.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.1 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- © iByte Apps Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Annual Subscription $39.99
- Quarterly Subscription $15.99
- Annual Subscription $39.99
- 1 Year Unlock For 1 Sponsee $39.99
- 3 Months Unlock For 1 Sponsee $15.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.