DAILY HEART RATE MEASUREMENT IS YOUR WAY TO HEALTH AND BEAUTY
Never miss a beat with InPulse! Check your heart rate instantly with your iPhone. No other devices needed!
Simply place your finger on the camera to measure your heart rate. Receive reminders to check your pulse and track your heart rate on a daily basis so you can stay healthy and fit. Get your stress levels under control and your negative emotional reactions identified and leveled.
The Main Advantages of the App:
- Measure your heart rate using your fingertip and camera
- Use Calendar to monitor your blood pressure
- Export and share your heart rate history
- Get daily, weekly, or monthly reports
- Add tags and comments to your measurements
- Integrate with Apple Health, and your pulse measurements will be sent to the Health app, making it even easier for you to keep track of your heart and overall health.
How to Use:
- First, make sure your fingers aren’t cold. When checking your pulse, be sure your fingertip covers the camera lens and camera flashlight completely.
- Press gently with your finger. Pressing too hard may result in reduced blood flow, which will make it more difficult to get an accurate result.
- Supports iPhone 5s and later and iPads that support the Flash function.
You can choose a free trial with all features available.
UNLIMITED ACCESS TO ALL FEATURES
- You can subscribe for unlimited access to all app’s features.
- Subscriptions are billed automatically at the rate depending on the selected subscription plan.
The app is not designed for medical purposes. It is meant only for fitness use and as a source of general health information.
Have questions? Check out the FAQ page at http://aiby.mobi/pulse/
Or contact our support team: http://aiby.mobi/pulse/support/
- Minor bug fixes and general performance improvements
Thank you for staying with us! Keep sharing your reviews on the App Store and sending your feedback to http://aiby.mobi/pulse/support/
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Wonderful and Easy to use
April 15th, 2020- I’ve had this app for almost a month now. I cannot tell you if it’s 100% accurate or not, but it has been consistent with my heart beat ratings. Its not like they are all over the place readings when I’m doing the same activity, it’s consistent. I wish there was more “activity” tags though. Like if I am walking, jogging, running, climbed a flight of stairs, or just ate breakfast, things like that. It only has tags for tires, just woke up, before bed, workout, and resting. Sometimes I have to close out of the app due to it not working properly, like it glitches and freezes or something. But overall I love it and use it every day to keep track of my heart rate. Considering it says its in “low” range and I’m not sure what is causing that. It has been that way since I started using the app, occasionally during a certain time of day it’s in “normal” range. We will see and I will update when I know how accurate it is!
I downloaded a few apps before this one, the very first one did not work which made me disappointed, then came this app and wow! I opened the app, continued to the heart rate and instantly the flash light turned on (which did not happen on the first app) and started to calculate my pulse, it indicated the time I should wait and finally it gave me my results! Also they mentioned if my pulse was normal or not. I was very satisfied.
My grandmother has AFIB(an underlying heart condition) and I was going to test out this app to see if it worked so she could check her heart rate on-the-go, but unfortunately after sitting there for a few minutes I came to the conclusion that this app does not work. I never got an end result and the entire time I was sitting still the numbers fluctuated from 68 BPM up to around 93 BPM. I know that I do not have any underlying heart conditions, therefore the fact that this fluctuated nearly 30BPM in a matter of seconds multiple times told me this app was a misleading waste of time. The developers of this app should be ashamed of themselves for not only making people pay an ungodly amount of money for a subscription to keep up with their heart rate on an app that doesn’t even work. This should be a for if entrapment and thievery!! ABSURD
- AIBY Incorporated
- 76.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020 AIBY Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Premium 1 week $4.99
- 1 Year Subscription $69.99
- Premium 1 week $7.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.