1500cals is a calorie and excercise tracking tool that I built after losing 50kg myself in 2022 through simply watching what I ate and starting to exercise.
The main "trick" I uncovered is simply to plan meals ahead. It sounds boring, it sounds annoying, but really its such a tiny effort for such outsized and life changing rewards that it should be a no-brainer.
The existing tools I found were more focused on tracking after eating which is great in terms of capturing data and measuring over time, but I found really didn’t help me with locking in a routine. I wanted to fix this and bring some of this planning side along with tracking into an easy to use app. This is 1500cals!
HOW 1500CALS WORKS
The key to my success, and how 1500cals works is planning. You can use my meal plan to get started and change any meals you like any time, or start with a blank plan and add your own meals, snacks and recipes. This is really important. Don't skip this. I promise, if you take the time to decide on 6 or 7 low calorie you really love, then you can succeed.
One you've set up some meals and/or recipes, and planned your week you'll see "today" on the main page, and also can review your weekly plan. Make sure to connect Apple Health, and then any steps or workouts you complete will be synced automatically and calories burned will be deducted from your day. You can also manually add exercise if you prefer, but with Apple Health connected it works like magic!
1. Choose or create a Meal Plan
2. Plan your week
3. Connect Apple Health
4. Eat, Exercise, Enjoy!
1. Add your own meals, snacks and recipes
2. Create a meal plan day by day, or use the magic button to create one.
3. View detailed stats each month of each workout or steps, calories consumed and burned
4. Get a high level 6-month view using our unique DataGrids that highlight patterns in exercise, calories burned and consumed
5. Automatically see how exercise and calories burned balance against calories consumed
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Miles Better Ventures Ltd
- 1.1 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 16.4 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 Miles Better Ventures Ltd