Welcome to 1Password 7.0, the greatest password manager ever created. 1Password remembers all your passwords for you, and keeps them safe and secure behind the one password that only you know. Sign up for a 1Password membership and try it free for 30 days.
== Put Passwords In Their Place ==
◆ Create strong, unique passwords for all your online accounts
◆ Fill usernames, passwords, credit card numbers, and addresses into websites right from your browser
◆ Access your information on all your mobile devices and computers
◆ Share passwords securely with your family or team
◆ Unlock with a touch using Touch ID
== Stay Safer With Watchtower ==
◆ Be notified when your information has been exposed on a compromised website
◆ haveibeenpwned.com integration identifies passwords known to have been leaked on the internet
◆ Discover websites where you’ve reused the same password so you can make them strong and unique
◆ Find accounts that support two-factor authentication to enable another layer of security
== Get Organized ==
1Password is for more than just passwords: it’s the ideal place for financial information, personal documentation, or anything you need to keep secure and accessible.
◆ Store information in more than a dozen categories: logins, credit cards, addresses, notes, bank accounts, driver licenses, passports, and more
◆ Organize your information with tags and favorites
◆ Quickly look up passwords in your menu bar using 1Password mini
◆ Use advanced search to find and filter your information
◆ Create multiple vaults to keep different areas of your life separate
◆ Upload secure documents and view them from anywhere
◆ Add custom fields to your items to store security questions, extra URLs, and any other information you can think of
== Built For Families And Teams ==
1Password has full support for family and team accounts. It’s never been so easy to share the simple security of 1Password with your family or teammates.
◆ Add all your accounts — family, team, business, and individual — to see all your information in one place
◆ Easily move information between accounts
◆ Share secrets securely with your family or team
== Try It Free ==
Get a 30-day free trial when you install 1Password. Your subscription lets you use 1Password everywhere. Your data is kept up-to-date securely and automatically across your devices, and can also be accessed on the web. Learn more at https://1password.com.
== Loved And Used By Millions ==
1Password has been highlighted in The New York Times, The Today Show, GQ, The Wall Street Journal, Forbes, The Verge, Ars Technica, Mashable, and The Guardian.
◆ Recommended in Apple's "Apps for Getting Things Done" Guide
◆ Named One of The World’s Greatest 100 Apps by Business Insider
◆ Inducted into Macworld’s App Hall of Fame
== We Want To Hear From You ==
We love 1Password and strive to make it the best it can be. Connect with us at @1Password on Twitter and Facebook.com/1Password!
1Password never prompts you for a review because we value your workflow too much to interrupt it. If you feel generous and have a couple of minutes, please leave a review. It makes a huge difference to us. Thank you in advance. :)
== The Nitty Gritty Fine Print ==
* 1Password can be used in read-only mode without an active 1Password membership. Full access can be enabled with an in-app purchase.
* 1Password is a monthly service that costs $3.99 for individuals or $6.99 for a family of 5 (prices vary by region). Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase and auto-renews at the same price unless disabled in iTunes Account Settings at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your subscription can be managed in your iTunes Account Settings. No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during the active subscription period.
Today’s update improves the migration experience from standalone vaults to a 1Password Account.
While we never prompt you for a review within 1Password itself, seeing your 1Password review on GetApp would be really cool.
If you need us you can find us at @1Password on Twitter. If you have questions or need support just pop on over to support.1password.com and we'll point you in the right direction.
* The Arc browser is now supported.
* Improved migration flow from standalone vaults to a 1Password Account.
* Logins are now properly suggested when adding to a board on kudoboard.com if you have an existing account.
* Logins now save and fill properly on paycomonline.net.
* Logins now save and fill on myntra.com.
* Logins now save and fill on c1c.hu.
* Logins are now suggested on accounts.firefox.com.
* Logins are now suggested on radio.southcraven.org.
* Logins are now suggested in the client number field on ing.com.au.
* Logins are now suggested on bank.co-operativebank.co.uk.
* Usernames now fill correctly on the French version of app.journalapetitspas.ca.
* The Province field on homedepot.ca/checkout now fills correctly.
* Proper inline suggestions now show and fill on the change-password page on tickets.theegg.org.
* Suggestions for registration are now shown on account.delta.nl and ikzoekeenschoonmaakster.nl.
* One-time passwords now fill on sso.geneveid.ch.
* One-time passwords now fill correctly on interception.gmx.net.
* Generated passwords now fill into both new-password fields on care.siriusxm.com.
* Credit cards now fill appropriately on secure.purusha.org.
* Credit cards are now properly suggested on capitalmedicalclinic.myezyaccess.com.
* Addresses are no longer suggested in the quantity field on harvestapp.com.
* Addresses are no longer suggested on activecampaign.com/login.
* Addresses are no longer suggested in date fields on cerb.me.
Ratings and Reviews
A nice update
I’ve just installed and updated to 1Password 7. It’s a solid update with nice interface enhancements. I was thrilled to see the addition of the Watchtower function that alerts me to potentially compromised, outdated, and duplicate passwords — a real plus. Even better, 1Password’s Watchtower can also display which websites offer Two Factor Authentication, which I use wherever I can. Seeing where I can add this to other websites and accounts is very important. Kudos, guys!
A feature request I had hoped would make this new update but didn’t was an expansion of categories under which you can organize my passwords, IDs, Serial Numbers, Notes, and other information. This is common in some competing applications, and a couple of competitors also allow users to create custom categories. While 1Password allows for a wide range of tags, something I also use quite a bit, expanding the variety of Categories would be a real help. I know that software developers can’t fit in every request on a major update, but I hope this will be a priority in the future.
Still, 1Password is my favorite application of its kind. And believe me, I have tried many of them, often with disastrous results. Well done, guys.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for the review groupeone! Custom categories are currently being beta tested, so we are definitely thinking about it ;) Daniel, AgileBits
I purchased the app when it first came out, one time fee. Over time, they have developed this subscription based fee, which is ridiculously expensive, so I have slowly transitioned over to LastPass, however, after 10 years of using them, there are hundreds of passwords that I have saved, and I can't give it up completely because I might need a password that didn't get transferred, so I stopped paying the membership fee, however, when I open the app to look for a password, this annoying pop up to subscribe prevents me from accessing the passwords, so I have to close it and it keeps popping up, eventually it will stop for a couple of minutes, but then it comes back, same thing happens when I use the browser extension, rendering my browser useless unless I find the annoying pop up and close it and quit the app so it leaves me alone. Horrible.
Update in response to developer's response.
I certainly understand your efforts, that is not so much the frustration, I think I speak for many of your users who have access to the free version. As a former paid subcriber, I don't mind supporting a company if I find value, however, if you offer a free option, let is be that, free, instead of preventing the user to access the app (macOS version) by contunually prompting them to subscribe. Unless you subscribe or close the popup, the browser is rendered useless. Allow people to have a good "free" experience so they can see the benefit in upgrading to paid customers.
Developer Response ,
It takes a lot of time for a growing number of people to build and maintain our service at a high quality. We hope those efforts are reflected beyond the cost. I'm sorry to hear you've moved on from 1Password and have had some difficulty exporting your data. Please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be more than happy to help you. Looking forward to hearing from you! - Kayla Z
Every touch-point I've had with this product and the company has been a positive experience. I was first really sold on 1Password when they came out with Watchtower. That support for the Heartbleed problem was extremely well done and customer-focused. I'm a software engineer, (no affiliation) so understood the technical details of Heartbleed, and I thought 1Password's approach provided a great user-friendly experience to help non-technical folk protect themselves properly.
Once, I felt the need to get on the forum in response to a change in how the product handled multiple vaults. The response from the company was immediate, thoughtful, and convincing.
I've now recommended 1Password to multiple others over the years, including coworkers, friends and family. Have heard nothing but good feedback. My sister thanked me recently, saying "It changed my life."
After years as a customer, I just had my first, and very helpful, exchange with the Support team, regarding upgrading from an individual to a family subscription. Addressed my concerns and worked back-and-forth with me to update my account in a very short time, all early on a Sunday morning!
As I said at the beginning, every touch-point has been nothing but positive.
Developer Response ,
Thank you so much for this very positive review, Jay! Mathieu, 1Password
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AgileBits Inc.
- 71.9 MB
- Requires macOS 10.12.6 or later.
English, Afrikaans, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Copyright © 1Password 2005-2022
- In-App Purchases
- 1Password Monthly Subscription $3.99
- 1Password Annual Subscription $35.99
- 1Password Monthly Subscription $6.99
- 1Password Annual Subscription $59.99