One of the most effective and powerful reading tools that parents and teachers can help children to develop is sight word recognition.
By encouraging children to memorise these common and frequently used words as a whole, children can automatically recognise the words in print without having to use strategies to decode.
200 Plus Sight Words app contains over 200 sight words, grouped into 5 grades; Pre-primer, Primer, First Grade, Second Grade and Third Grade, and a reward system to encourage your child to reach their goal.
* Both US and UK pronounciation.
* Over 200 sight words, grouped into 5 grades from Pre-primer to Third Grade.
* Progress for sight words grade are saved automatically.
* Cloze passage exercise (Solve each exercise to earn game coins)
* Rewards system where game coins can be collected at the end of each lesson or cloze passage exercise.
* Fun games to be unlocked with collected game coins.
* Simple but beautifully crafted interface with simple navigation.
Re-written for the latest MacOS.
Minor graphical changes.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Albert Chan
- 36.9 MB
- Requires macOS 10.9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 BubbalooDigital
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.