With 3CX you can call, video and chat on your iOS device via your office extension, wherever you are! Requires 3CX V16.
Remote-enable your workforce with 3CX. In combination with 3CX installed at your office or hosted in the cloud, this app allows you and your team to use your office extension from anywhere. After installing the app, scan the QR code shown in the 3CX welcome email (subject: Welcome to 3CX!) or in the web client.
Important read: This app is only for use with 3CX V16 and is not a standalone app.
More information: https://www.3cx.com
- Fixed calls failing if account name contains invalid SIP characters
- Fixed contact avatars in Chats not being shown first time when app starts
- Fixed creating chat with bridged extension failing when SMS support is enabled
- Fixed Search fields expanding when typing long strings
- Fixed chat title in navigation bar expanding beyond bounds
- Fixed iOS14 duplicated "back" buttons
- Fixed Contact Details and Chat UI flickering in iOS14 due to extensions activity
- Fixed Contact details field being cleared while typing during editing
- Fixed SMS chat to bridged extension not matching extension's name
- Fixed hidden, deleted or unavailable extension being shown as "Live Chat" in chat's participants list
- Fixed chat view dismissal on chat actions
- Fixed chat view closing when taking ownership
- Fixed chat "Delete" button not working in Chat view
- Fixed failure to send chat message to bridge extension from Status or Contacts
- Fixed "Message" button to extension creating an SMS, not Chat, with that extension
- Fixed "Edit" button not being shown in contact details
- Fixed narrow rows in main menu
- Fixed "Edit" button missing in Contact details view
- Fixed inconsistent behavior of Delivery indicators for group chat
- Prevent redialing on rapid dial button taps
- Prevent non alphanumeric characters in "AB" avatars
- Added "Add To Contacts" feat in SMS chat participant contact card
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
The app would be significantly better if getting to voicemail was more direct. The ability to customize which items were fast access icons along the bottom would fix that for me, as I have no need for the chat feature and would prefer VM access there instead. Also, the ability to scrub forward and back in voicemail within the app would be a huge improvement.
Very in accessible now.
I am a blind colleague, working for the street trust. And this update now, has completely broken voice overs accessibility. When you try to swipe left or right and when you also tried to click on things nothing happens. So for now I would recommend that you wait until three CX updates this app. In fact I would recommend that this update be dropped now, and replaced with a whole fresh update that is 100% screen reader accessible. Thank you
When you listen to a voicemail and halfway though it you decide you don’t need to hear it, we’ll you’re going to anyway. It doesn’t stop...ever. You can delete it, refresh the tab, close the app...nothing can stop it. So let’s say you get a 2 minute voicemail and 15 seconds in you know it’s junk or unnecessary, you will be forced to listen to the remaining 1:45 of the message. That’s one of several flaws with this app...I’ve wasted enough of my time on this, download it and experience all the fun for yourself.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- 28.6 MB
- Social Networking
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.2 or later.
English, Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Copyright ©2020 3CX Ltd.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.