Calculate your print jobs effortlessly, no matter where you are. All experiences we gather are combined in this mobile version of our 3D Print Cost Calculator 2.0.
This app allows you to manage your printers, materials, worksteps, customers and my more! With this information stored on your device, you can calculate your prints in just a few clicks.
Isn't that awesome? For more, please see the main features below.
- Works offline, no internet connection needed
- Create and manage your printers, materials, worksteps, machine hourly rates and many more!
- Get a detailed calculation showing you each part of the final price
- Apply taxes, the wished margin & and many more
- Export your calculation as PDF-file
- Sync your customers with LexOffice (more below)
- Store serivces & maintenances of your printers
- Add multiple print file information to your calculation
- Load gcode information from OctoPrint & Repetier Server
- No ads or locked functions
- No tracking of your behavior
It's not just the material and the printer what matters for your final price. This is why
you can add a ton of additional parameters to get the most accurate printing price.
You can add, beside the basics as printing time and volume, following information:
- a fail rate
- energy costs
- machine hourly rates
- additional worksteps
- handling fees
Export and send your calculation
The calculation is done, then what now? Export it as pdf and either store it for your records, or share it directly
with your customer.
Our app supports the public Rest-API from LexOffice allwoing you to sync your customers directly into our app.
So there is no need to re-type all your customers! All you need is an account at LexOffice.
Learn more in our documentation.
During the lifetime of our app we will add more features to it. So feel free to send us your suggestions.
- Added ComboBox to calculator to select / edit calculations
- Moved files in an own tab
- Added an online database for preset printer and material selection
- Minor style adjustments and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I want to like it
So I paid for this app, it doesn’t have a list of printers in it which it kind of seems like it should (my printer is by no means exotic or unique). It also doesn’t have PLA as a filament material… which is a basic material.
I won’t lie I am very new to 3d printing so maybe I don’t know enough to properly use this app, but it should still have these features I feel like.
Developer Response ,
I‘m sorry to hear that you are not satisfied with the app.
I see the point with the pre-selection for stock printers. This is actually a point I‘m working on.
However, PLA should be available as material kind.
I‘m glad to help you out with the first configuration of the app. Just send me an email to „firstname.lastname@example.org“ and we get this done together :)
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Andreas Reitberger
- 165.5 MB
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 10.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 10.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © Andreas Reitberger
Up to six family members can use this app with Family Sharing enabled.