Play "4 in a Row" against the computer or friends from all over the world!
"4 in a Row" is one of the most popular strategy games in the world, this app gives you three different game modes.
"4 in a Row" is a game classic for two players. Goal of the game is to line up discs of your color to a horizontal, vertical or diagonal line. Alternating, you and your opponent drop discs into the grid and try to complete a line of four discs against the computer, friends or strangers from all over the world!
We've packed the beloved strategy and tactics game in a free app, which features three game modes:
- Singleplayer: Play alone on one device against the computer Here you can learn "4 in a Row" or train your strategy and tactics. Three difficulties help you in doing so.
- Local Multiplayer: Singleplayer rules apply. The game is played on one mobile device. Try to beat a friend with logic by tapping on the columns and connecting four of your discs in one line.
- Online Multiplayer: Play the classic against "4 in a Row" players all over the world. Play on more than one device, given your opponent also has the free app.
The online multiplayer mode has some great features for you:
- Every online victory earns you points.
- If you win an online game of "4 in a Row" against an opponent, who has accumulated a lot of points, you'll get an accordingly higher score.
- The higher you score in games of "4 in a Row", the higher you climb on the leaderboards.
- You can start chats to talk with people all over the world, analyze your moves or just chitchat.
- An online friend list makes it possible to invite your friends to a round of "4 in a Row" without charge.
- Our free "4 in a Row" app is available worldwide. You can play against opponents all over the world online to show your logics and tactics skills, by connecting your 21 discs to a line of four before your opponent.
- You can always see which country your opponent is from.
- We hope you like our free "4 in a Row"! And we're always happy about feedback (also critical) on our free online strategy game. Just send an email to our support address. Have fun playing "4 in a Row"!
Ratings and Reviews
Offensive messages on chat
I like this app. These day when I start the game I am getting lot of bad messages from the players with offensive content. Blocking a user, stop option to receive messages woukd be good. I feel to delete the app for now.
I’ve played multiple games and taken pictures of the opponent “winning” one step into the game (which obviously takes at least four turns to connect four). The app crashes so I try to wait it out instead of ending the game and losing points .. but it literally won’t let me ..so I end up losing 7 points due to app failure .. Although this didn’t happen at first it’s literally been happening every game recently
Game consistently crashes.. paid the fee to remove adds but once re downloaded app I have no way to restore purchase.. game is full of cheats and the scoring system is off.. if you play a perfect game and went second you have zero chance of winning playing against another perfect player yet it takes away your points.. so cheats use low point accounts to eat large point accounts..
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Benjamin Lochmann New Media GmbH
- 43.9 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- © Benjamin Lochman New Media GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Remove ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.