Are you looking for your personal and portable diet planner? Handy and in pocket size? With our Calorie Calculator Pro you don't have to look any further.
Just save your meals and never lose track of what you have eaten and how many calories you have consumed.
We listed more than 1900 foods for you including their individual calorie information.
In your personal and daily calorie statistic you can see, if you have already reached your limit for the day or if you can still nibble a bit and if you stayed within your limits e.g. yesterday. At the same time you can have your personal caloric loss calculated.
Because if you are doing sports, housework or any other physical activity you are burning calories after all. An overview will show you which of your activities burns how many calories.
Did you play an hour of squash? Just add it and the loss will be taken off your statistic right away.
Counting calories is a good way to lose weight.
Good luck in losing weight!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Fun but has issues.
1. The date has the wrong date & rolls over to the next day even as I'm still wanting to put things in for TODAY. Or, it'll want to add today's events to yesterday.
2. The activities. Why are there a zillion types of swimming & things like "squash" but there's not one for simply lifting weights? Even if that were categorized as "light" "medium" and "heavy" weight lifting or resistance training, that would be better than nothing. And what about other things too? Parkour, baseball/softball, rock climbing, etc.?
3. Can we have proportions in cups? I have a hard time envisioning an ounce or a milliliter, but I can picture something like "1/3 of a cup." Maybe that's just me, but this might be helpful to other users too.
4. This app says you burn more calories when hiking WITHOUT carrying a load than you do if you hime WITH a load. Obviously this cant be right and it just makes me wonder. YES, I know this app isn't going to have precise measurements. But my point is that blatantly wrong information just gives me pause.
Impossible to use because of ads
This looks like a really great but I never got to find out because the ads at the bottom of the screen were covering the continue button so I couldn't enter my personal info to set it up for me. I really hope they fix this or offer a paid version to get rid of the ads. The format looks like it would be easy to use. Any help? Sorry...
How do you not have apples in your database
- Benjamin Lochmann New Media GmbH
- 16.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Russian, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © Benjamin Lochmann New Media GmbH
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.