The "5 Minute Morning Workout" is a research-backed workout program that has become an international hit!
Exercises - 50 seconds each
- Push ups
- Mountain Climbers
- Bicycle Crunches
Researchers have selected the most effective 6 exercises. This high-intensity training with little rest results in higher daily metabolism and is the equivalent of working out for over an hour - for only slightly longer than 5 minutes.
Mornings are, to put it bluntly, hell for some of us. The sound of the alarm clock violently ringing in our ears rips us out of rest and puts us instantly in a bad mood. Worst of all, we're completely aware of being in a bad mood, but believe we're powerless to stop it. We have to wait until the mood burns off and hope we don't do anything we'll regret later.
It probably shouldn't be this way. After all, the way you wake up in the morning affects the rest of your day—diet and training included. If you start out on the wrong side of the bed, you're more likely to hit up the fridge and dominate that cheesecake you've been saving up for your re-feed, or post ill-advised rants on Facebook, maybe half-ass your grooming, and end up having to cut your gym time because you're running late. A bad morning becomes a bad day.
Although it might feel like a curse, you're not doomed to be either a "morning person" or a morning troll. There is a way you can wake up better, improve your mood, boost your metabolism, prime your body to build muscle and shred fat, and walk out the door feeling energized. Best of all, it only takes a few minutes.
6 REASONS to start training:
1. Build yourself a smashing fit body - because there is no greater feeling than looking in the mirror and simply just love what you see.
2. Brag around about your toned muscles - low body fat level, noticeable muscle definition and shape, but not significant muscle size
3. Keep your heart strong and healthy - because your heart is a muscle also and it gets stronger and healthier if you live an active life.
4. A clear and beautiful glowing skin - you don't have to worry anymore about cellulite when you're half naked on the beach. No more dimply skin coming out of your swimsuit.
5. Reduce stress, anxiety and fight depression - regular training is the key for your head just as it is for your heart and will relax you, making you calmer, fighting depression and dissipate stress.
6. A happier soul and a bigger smile - you will feel that you are finally doing something for yourself.
BONUS: Improve your live life! you know exercise is good for you, but do you know how goof? It boots your energy and improves your mood and exercising regularly puts the spark back into your love life.
- ability to play music in the background
- history of workouts UI improvements
- Iphone 10+ UI fixes
- other bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
This is a very good app, but there is only one flaw in my opinion. I think it could probably show the demonstration a little bit better. Because now it just shows steps of what to do. I think it should show an animation. Other than that this is a great app!!!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Mobway Solutions SRL
- 47.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Hungarian, Italian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- © Cristina Gheorghisan
- In-App Purchases
- Remove Ads $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.