Wrestling GM mode game! Become a retro wrestling general manager and booker!
80s Mania Wrestling Returns is a totally radical pro wrestling manager game and wrestling booker game presented as a collectible card game! And it's set in the 1980s and 1990s!
Hundreds of amazing characters flesh out this old school wrestling universe including wrestlers, tag teams, managers, commissioners, interviewers and more! Each character is totally original while also inspired by the two greatest decades in pop culture history! It’s piledriving parody at its finest!
Wrestling game fans looking for a pro wrestling GM mode or booker game will love 80s Mania Wrestling Returns!
Do you have what it takes to be an elite GM? Not only will you run your own fantasy wrestling league full of awesome weekly shows using your collected wrestlers, you'll host a supercard every month where all your biggest feuds can settle the score!
Full-blown stat tracking for all of your wrestlers Wins and Losses, Title History for each of your Championship Belts and even Year End Awards make this the best wrestling simulator of any mobile wrestling game out there!
80s Mania Wrestling Returns might just be the best wrestling game in the business!
-2 New Feuds
Ratings and Reviews
Best booking game!
Just the perfect blend of depth but easy enough to just pick up and play compared to the majority of other wrestling booking games, which imo are too text heavy and turn into a mess of numbers and names after a while.
Couple small bugs: 1. when auto filling skits/matches from top contenders sometimes the Book button disappears. 2. Sometimes when you try to use a Feud from the Sponsor slot to autofill out a match with the Feud’s included wrestlers, it seems to be very finicky when a Foil card is involved. It puts in the wrestlers but locks out the feud until you clear the card, even after you switch back to the non-foil. Doesn’t seem to recognize I switch back to the non-foil to use the non-foil feud or something idk, but it’s slightly buggy. Far from gamebreaking though.
I like how we can make our own Factions, that was awesome update as well as more wrestlers, factions and feuds. I’d love to be able to create a belt or rename the belts too, changing TV to Hardcore or Intercontinental would be sweet.
LOVE this game...and have some suggestions
This game is truly a joy to play! You get to book the card the way you want and build towards the “Pay4Views”. Tons of good stuff to say about the game.
With that said, I also have some suggestions to make it even better.
1. Make the special matches like “falls count anywhere” feel different by maybe changing the background to like a different place in the arena...to make it feel like a falls count anywhere match. Special matches should also give better star ratings since we are paying to have them on the card(if they don’t already)
2. If the titles are on the line, maybe show them somewhere on the screen to display that this match is for the titles. Especially after the match, show them above the character who wins head or something? Just makes the title feel more special.
3. I love the special cards like “screw job” to really help me decide who wins and what direction I wanna go towards a p4v, but I’d love more cards like that. Maybe like a “cheat to win” card that basically guarantees a W for a bad guy or a “comeback” card to guarantee the W for the good guy? The ones that only offer 4 push a lot of times still lose when I play them for some reason?
4. More feud cards!!! I love finding new feuds, but I also think some of them should guarantee more stars too...like Average Guy v. Jet setter for example.
Over all I love the game and these are just some ideas. Thanks for this awesome game!
Fun wrestling booking game.
This game puts you in charge as the booker. You are now seeing games pop up advertising the same thing calling themselves “wrestling manager” games or what not but these guys did it first. You get to pick who you want to push. It’s easy to build guys up. Some take more time than others. You have 20 years to book and when you’re done there you can start again with another one of the three companies to choose from.
I have never spent a dime and have been playing this game on a kinda regular basis for about 2 years and I have almost collected all the wrestlers. At this point I thing I have 15 left.. and yes there are A LOT OF WRESTLERS IN THIS GAME! Most are parodies of well known wrestlers (you’ll know them when you see them) so it’s got something for the spenders as well as keeps a level playing ground for the free players so I heavily advise trying this game!!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Checkmate Creative LLC
- 318.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- © 2020 Checkmate Creative LLC
- In-App Purchases
- Token 1 $0.99
- Token 5 $4.99
- Token 11 $9.99
- Token 22 $19.99
- 80s Mania Pro $3.99
- Sale Offer $0.99
- Sale Offer $4.99
- Sale Offer $9.99
- Sale Offer $3.99
- Sale Offer $2.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.