- App is now iPad compatible.
- New auto-crop feature is added for better user experience (increased distance between you and the subject).
- Ability to include today's date.
- Minor bug fixes and improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
I've used other apps for strabismus monitoring. This is my favorite because it automatically arranges the photos by gaze. I don't have to spend time cropping and moving things around. The 'eyes' on the screen allow me to quickly take the photos. It's also easy to retake a photo(s) if necessary.
The only improvement I'd like to see is the addition of "today's date".
Fantastic tool for ophthalmologists - can't recommend highly enough.
Almost perfect app
I like your app! It is very easy to use and saves lots of time in editing. Would you be able to add a full face feature and the possibility to take head tilts pictures?
- See Vision, LLC
- 30.4 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © See Vision, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.