eyeTilt is an easy, quick, and efficient app to determine how many degrees someone's head is tilted. Before eyeTilt, physicians could use a goniometer or "eyeball" to estimate the degree of head turn. Now, you can use your iPhone or iPad to measure head tilt. Just hold up your device, line up the eyes, and the device will tell you the tilt of the head. Use for strabismus, torticollis, or any other way you would like.
- On-screen guide for placement of eyes and/or nose
- Choose between a horizontal, vertical or crossed lines
- On-screen display of degree of tilt
- There is no need to take any photos--degree of tilt is displayed in real time
This is not a medical device. Do not use app to diagnose or treat.
Added options for a choice between a horizontal line, vertical line, or cross for aligning subject for measurement.
Ratings and Reviews
- See Vision, LLC
- 8.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2017 SeeVision, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.