A FB2 Reader lets you read your favorite books on iPad without any restrictions and hidden fees.
A FB2 Reader completely free ebook reading application, you can collect unlimited number of titles in your Library and read them for you own pleasure. Application optimized for all iPad and iPhone models and high resolution Retina Display graphics.
It is possible to load ebooks in fb2 format into application by a number of way, like:
- download fb2 books using your favorite web browser application and open it with A FB2 Reader using "Open In..." iSO feature
- use iTunes file sharing to copy files from you computer
- import books from you preferred cloud drive - Dropbox, OneDrive and Google Drive currently supported, more options coming in next versions
A FB2 Reader features:
- Turn pages with a tap or swipe
- Easy navigation inside the book
- Open electronic books from any source
- Automatically expands fb2 files from zip archive
- Adjustable fonts and font sizes
- Adjustable line spacing
- Adjustable page width
- Three color schemes
- Sort books by File name, Book Title, Author or Recently opened
- Book Information Page
- Book Images Gallery View - all embedded images on one page
- Book sharing - possible to transfer book to any destination supported by iOS or any application which can handle this file type
Fixed problem with opening books from Safari
Updated OneDrive connection service, fixed problems with download books from OneDrive
Ratings and Reviews
Better than nothing, but that is all.
I understand that this is a free app, but there are 2 things that are VERY annoying. 1: it takes at least 10 seconds to open a book every time. 2: much more annoying: every SECOND-THIRD page you need to turn over twice, or it is just stays at the same page.
The app is just awesome!!!
I am reading a plenty of books all the time and it is very important for the colors to be the right ones, for the letters of right size, etc., other things that affect the actual reading experience and this app does a great job at it. The other thing is loading from online storages (Dropbox, Google Disc) that I found pretty convenient.
Horrible! Doesn’t work
This app doesn’t even work! It just crashes I prefer you guys to never download this
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.