Know yourself at a glance.
Look how far you've come with A Year in Review.
Here are some examples with what you can do with A Year in Review.
Mood Tracker: Track your mood each day.
Diary Journal: The Up and Down of your life.
Habit Tracker: Measure whether you did a habit. Creates a visual cue. Be motivated.
X Effect: Don't break the chain. Empowered your willpower.
New Year Resolution Tracker: Make your dreams come true.
Everything you wish to track: Your Health, Running, Weight Lifting, Exercise, Meditation, Diet, Sleeping, Reading … etc.
All with Color Indicator to know the big picture of your goals at a glance.
• Summary your progress in an elegant way.
Understand your big picture at a glance.
• Create your goal/what to track as much as you want.
• Tracking your progress each day with or without the color indicator and/or details.
• Select up to 6 types of indicators for each distinctive daily progress.
• Note your daily progress for more specific details.
• Begin your Starting Month as your choice, e.g., you start in May, you can set your first display month to May.
• Change the Theme as you like.
• Reset to square one.
• Clean interface. Elegant design.
Know yourself at a glance. Be motivated.
Look how far you’ve come.
- Performance improvement.
Ratings and Reviews
Amazing app it takes a few seconds to load but otherwise amazing for tracking goals and making new habits!!
This helped me A LOT
I’ve always wanted to workout every week or read more books but I only did it once in a while. This app is so simple yet it has helped me tremendously in sticking to my workouts and reading books. You add a card, give it a name, and choose the month in which you want to start (I usually choose the month I’m in, and the card will rearrange then months starting with the one you picked!) . You can choose to turn on the password function if you like, and when you open the app, it asks you for the password regardless if it’s the card you picked or not. If you want to reset the data, it gives you that option but before you reset it asks you to enter a code and asks if you’re sure about reseting it, which helps you think it through. There are a few things I don’t like (it hasn’t stopped me from continuing to use the app, but I’ll leave it here force everyone else), if I switch to a different app while I’m writing a note, it will disappear when I come back, and it asks for the password again. It’s also takes a second to load, literally a second or two to load, but overall it was worth it to me because I achieved more using this app.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SUPANAT AREEKUL
- 34.3 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © 2019 SUPANAT AREEKUL
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.