Know yourself, make the strong will power with "Quit Addiction Buddy".
tracking your progress made easy!
It's good that you know what the problem is and want to quit your addiction.
To keep you on track is taking a lot of will power and discipline.
Failure can happen and it's better if you learn something from it.
Here's the place to record your mistake
for reasons it happened and why it's not worth it.
So you can reboot with the stronger mind
and prevent the previous mistakes
from happening again.
Every failure is a lesson.
• Display Icon Name as 'Super Power'.
• Encourage you to stick to your goals.
• Track your progression in an easy and helpful ways.
• Know your longest streak, your current streak and how long have you been trying to quit.
• Relapse History for knowing the reasons why you have failed and prevent it from happening again
• Panic Button for fighting the urges or when in doubt.
• 40+ the best of inspirational quotes.
• Change the Theme as you like.
• Protect your information with Passcode.
• Reset to square one.
• Clean interface. Elegant design.
Let "Quit Addiction Buddy" be your companion for the amazing journey.
• "I see how long I have come and that make me want to continue"
• "help me from relapse more than once, thank you!"
• "it makes me know my strength and weakness"
Ratings and Reviews
At first, this app seems mild and gentle, and will serve only as a gentle nudge in the right direction during those difficult times. However, the true power and strength of this app hits the roof when one fails and has to explain what happened. Explaining "What" happened and "Why" it's not worth it in the "Relapse" section of the app, is a pie in the face and a lights on moment that gives this app it's worth!!! Very unassuming and effective! I use this app in conjunction with the colorful "HABITS" app. They work well together.
I would love to edit the little expressions of encouragement that pop-up over head...
High ratings for me! ••••(•)⬅️4+
It's a good app for what it does, and I would recommend to get it; however, don't only use this. Get another app because this tracks days but doesn't really help with recovery after you relapse. It has a panic button but I never use it when in panic because if I have urges, ever since the relapse, my brain automatically says it's "no big deal" and no matter what I say or think I can't open the app or anything. If you are passionate about your addiction go to rehab or do something full proof. For me, my addiction was internet porn, but blocking websites on phone and computer doesn't help because I can turn it off during urges. So get the app, but don't JUST get it. Thanks for reading! Hope you can beat your demon!
I love this app
This app can not only be used for “addiction” related situations. I use the app as a better me app. Like I want to not pick my acne anymore. Each day this app keeps track of how long I’ve been doing this!
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.