Get Sober. Stay Sober. Harm Reduction.
Your sobriety journey companion. Suitable for people struggling with or recovering from substance or alcohol addiction.
Built on research. Made with love and compassion.
Recovery Path incorporates aspects of Motivational Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Community Reinforcement to boost your treatment and recovery plan.
Use for self-help or link with your treatment team’s Recovery Path Clinician App, Sponsor/Mentor App and/or Friends/Family App.
Easy to use: Launch the app and get started in seconds
Secure and reliable: All industry-standard security practices are met
Overcoming addiction is tough and, to get results, you need to put in the work, but it can be the most rewarding thing you ever do in your life. Recover Path makes the journey a little bit easier.
What can Recovery Path help you do?
Link with your care team:
Clinicians, Sponsors, Family & Friends Apps
- Easily share your progress
- Collaborate on identifying triggers and risky situations, and celebrate in the little victories
- Create an extra layer of accountability
- Receive motivational messages and images from your team
- Search for community meetings based on your location
- AA, NA, Refuge Recovery, CA, SMART Recovery options all listed in one place
- Save meetings and sync to calendar on your phone
- Morning and evening check-ins help keep you aware of your motivation, progress and strengths of the day.
- A check-in often takes less than 1 minute.
- Keep track of daily tasks, hygiene routine, treatment activities, enjoyable plans and risky situations.
Places to Avoid Feature:
- Add places that are important to avoid in your recovery
- Customize messages to send to yourself if nearing a place to avoid
- Receive alerts when approaching location
- Option to notify your team, sponsor and family/friends
Beacon Messaging Feature:
- Send a message with the help of RP in moments of need
- Pick from pre-selected messages or create your own
- Send via SMS or WhatsApp to friends, family and sponsors
- Reasons to Recover
- Words that Describe You
- Enjoyable Activities Planner
- Sobriety calendar and clocks
Supportive Suite of Apps
- Recovery Path for Clinicians
- Recovery Path for Sponsors & Mentors
- Recovery Path for Family & Friends
A couple of dark mode fixes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Before this app, fighting my struggles was tough and sometimes seemed hopeless. I felt like I was lost in a storm, hoping eventually I’d see the light with enough effort. When I was introduced to this app, this was that light. The invaluable and beneficial content this app has to offer has made an absolute, positive impact on my quality of life. I have a newfound sense of hope, accompanied by all of the resources this app freely provides for me, to hit the road of recovery and see it through until journey’s end. Were it not for Recovery Path, I wouldn’t be making such newfound and unbelievable progress with my battles. There is hope for victory, and this is where it started for me. Thank you Recovery Path!
My daughter began her recovery as an impatient but due to insurance problems was not able to continue in an out patient program.
I am extremely proud that she is so motivated in her recovery that she sought out this app and shared it with me
I have shared it with my therapist and several people in AA.
I have been sober over 40 years but I am using this app and starting as if sober from 1 day This app is providing me the emotional benefits I need having the difficulty of being bi-polar, OCD, and major depression. If those are not kept in check the chances of losing my sobriety become high risk
I am grateful and I very much appreciate the simplicity but depth of your program
In this short time I have used it, my life has gained a better senses of self
Caring Support in an App
I love the gentle questions that prompt me to plan action steps each day to protect my recovery. The act of writing them down in the morning, and checking back in with this app in the evening, inspires me to keep my word to myself. It feels as if I have a caring coach in my corner cheering me on as I take my power back from the addiction that had me down.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Recovery Record, Inc
- 91.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, German
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Recovery Record, Inc
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.