Get Sober. Stay Sober. Harm Reduction.
Your sobriety journey companion. Suitable for people struggling with or recovering from substance or alcohol addiction.
Built on research. Made with love and compassion.
Recovery Path incorporates aspects of Motivational Therapy, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy and Community Reinforcement to boost your treatment and recovery plan.
Use for self-help or link with your treatment team’s Recovery Path Clinician App, Sponsor/Mentor App and/or Friends/Family App.
Easy to use: Launch the app and get started in seconds
Secure and reliable: All industry-standard security practices are met
Overcoming addiction is tough and, to get results, you need to put in the work, but it can be the most rewarding thing you ever do in your life. Recover Path makes the journey a little bit easier.
What can Recovery Path help you do?
Link with your care team:
Clinicians, Sponsors, Family & Friends Apps
- Easily share your progress
- Collaborate on identifying triggers and risky situations, and celebrate in the little victories
- Create an extra layer of accountability
- Receive motivational messages and images from your team
- Search for community meetings based on your location
- AA, NA, Refuge Recovery, CA, SMART Recovery options all listed in one place
- Save meetings and sync to calendar on your phone
- Morning and evening check-ins help keep you aware of your motivation, progress and strengths of the day.
- A check-in often takes less than 1 minute.
- Keep track of daily tasks, hygiene routine, treatment activities, enjoyable plans and risky situations.
Places to Avoid Feature:
- Add places that are important to avoid in your recovery
- Customize messages to send to yourself if nearing a place to avoid
- Receive alerts when approaching location
- Option to notify your team, sponsor and family/friends
Beacon Messaging Feature:
- Send a message with the help of RP in moments of need
- Pick from pre-selected messages or create your own
- Send via SMS or WhatsApp to friends, family and sponsors
- Reasons to Recover
- Words that Describe You
- Enjoyable Activities Planner
- Sobriety calendar and clocks
Supportive Suite of Apps
- Recovery Path for Clinicians
- Recovery Path for Sponsors & Mentors
- Recovery Path for Family & Friends
Improvements to sleep logging
Ratings and Reviews
Best recovery app ever!
I absolutely love this app. I’m in an out patient program and before that I was in residential then PHP. This app not only has everything in it that was taught to me on how to stay clean but it also prepares you in case I’m close to a relapse. It’s part of my morning routine every day. Right after I wake up, pray, make my bed, I get right on the app to set me up for the day. Any time there’s a trigger or I get a craving I log it in the app, then the app has the tools that I got to help set up to help me not to act on the trigger or craving and puts me back into a way better emotion. It has the quick journal where I get to practice gratitude every morning and goals to reach each day. This app has it all and it’s free!! Love it, love it, love it!!
Before this app, fighting my struggles was tough and sometimes seemed hopeless. I felt like I was lost in a storm, hoping eventually I’d see the light with enough effort. When I was introduced to this app, this was that light. The invaluable and beneficial content this app has to offer has made an absolute, positive impact on my quality of life. I have a newfound sense of hope, accompanied by all of the resources this app freely provides for me, to hit the road of recovery and see it through until journey’s end. Were it not for Recovery Path, I wouldn’t be making such newfound and unbelievable progress with my battles. There is hope for victory, and this is where it started for me. Thank you Recovery Path!
I have 1415 days and having this app available through it all has made such a difference in my recovery journey. It’s helped me learn new coping skills, given me a place to keep track of every step of my journey, the good the bad and the ugly. This is my first time making it past 180 days and I truly believe that Recovery Path was the difference from then to now. It’s an amazing tool to have and I recommend anyone in recovery use this, it may be the difference in making it or not.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Health & Fitness
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Recovery Record, Inc
- 108.6 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
English, Danish, German
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco, or Drug Use or References Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Recovery Record, Inc