This free app was created by members for members to enter, organize, and track their 8th/9th Step list and amends, while providing pertinent AA literature for guidance and instructions.
• Secure: Touch ID / Pass-code for privacy of your entered information.
• AA Resources: Detailed AA literature resources on the 8th and 9th Step to help guide and instruct you. Passages from the Big Book, 12 & 12, As Bill Sees It, Daily Reflections, and Emotional Sobriety.
• 8th Step: Prompt lists, option to list “harms done”, decide on timing of the amends, and a special “became willing” button with additional AA “willingness resources” from AA literature.
• 9th Step: Allows you to review or edit “harms done”, record what the amends will be, and choose a status (ie: scheduled, completed etc..). Sort 8th Step list by name, amends timing, or amends status. Edit or delete any entry easily.
• Progress Meter: Helps visualize when you are “half way through” (working towards the 9th Step Promises)
• Export File: Saves your list and amends in a spreadsheet format as a PDF file that can be texted or emailed to your sponsor, or printed for review.
• Tell A Friend: Gives you the option to share a link to the app to a sponsee or anyone.
Fix some bugs.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.