Never before has it been so easy to stay on top of Apple-related news & products!
Get all the Apple related news you need in one place! Latest iPhone, iPad, Mac and general iOS news and stories. All leading news sources and blogs brought to you in an easy to use, clean interface!
You can also subscribe to push notifications for specific products or Apple related events! (more details below).
So, what exactly do you get?
* No setup or learning time required. Fire AAA for the first time – and immediately see what are the current “must-know” Apple news.
* Catch up on your own schedule: read the latest stories, or up to a week back !
* Videos curated from leading YouTube Apple news channels.
* View the coverage of each story from all sources that covered it - with a simple tap!
* A community of Apple fans! Post stories or polls, comment on stories, and tag articles!
* Block source - filter out unwanted sources
* Your very own news feed ! Select your favorite topics about Apple and its products - and get a summary covering these topics only, or simply block topics you're not interested in!
* Push notifications on prominent Apple-related events and/or your chosen topics (optional). For example - you can subscribe to push notifications specifically about the iPhone X or the WWDC. How awesome is that?
* Built-in Read-it-later - save any article for later reading for free!
iPhone Only Features -
* Collapsed mode - an effective reading mode! Skim through the news and decide what you want to read, save or share!
AAA: The leading Apple news app.
Enjoying the app? Not satisfied? Whatever it is - we’re waiting to hear from you. Please write us what’s on your mind to email@example.com
The phone of the future, iPhone X, is now better supported! We've also improved support for iOS 11 and fixed some other bugs. Please enjoy the app and if you have any feedback, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
My go to information source for The latest and greatest updates, tech news and all the general stuff and gadgets!!
After a few cups of coffee I look forward to browsing through this app, thank you, Pete👴
Cyclopses Folk Music Festival Visions
It’s another Apple Reich Propagandist publication with a new wrinkle a one time this far remove the Ads monetization to sell you on why to buy a pumped up Cyclopses vision of a manufacturers methodology of brand marketing for a new century’s “AppleCare Plus One” (CRM) pre-sales Op-Ed (a popular view of any subject popular culture - fandom style techno ideas beta sales which express to the reader the best possible way to envision equities and market share losses in a bold new easy to sell and swallow “packaged goods store styled checkout line non-tech-technology; a magazine to sell the tale of future new production cycles cult styled articles for a longer terminal timeframe before abandonment inevitably is the best found in final days of the once “Gold Standard” International corporations products.
iPad bug still not fixed
I love this app for keeping up on Apple news. I did not give it 5 stars because a bug, which I informed NewsFusion about weeks ago, still has not been fixed. On my iPhone, I can choose to skip the preview and go directly to the website. On my iPad Pro, the settings says I have that choice, but the option is not available. Fix this problems and I will rate it 5 stars.
- Newsfusion Ltd.
- 83.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Newsfusion Ltd.
- In-App Purchases
- Remove advertising $2.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.