Report and earn CME, access journals and news, and search clinical recs all from the AAFP mobile app anytime!
The AAFP app makes it faster and easier for members to use the tools and services they need.
- Report CME and view your transcript
- Earn CME with Board Review questions, journal quizzes, and FP Essentials
- Access the American Family Physician (AFP) and Family Practice Management (FPM) journals
- Get the latest news, blogs, and AAFP podcasts on issues related to family medicine
- Search and bookmark clinical recommendations
- Students can research residencies and manage the interview process
Download today to start using these tools right on your mobile device and making the most of your AAFP membership.
AAFP Terms - https://www.aafp.org/about/this-site/terms.html
• Now you can request and manage notifications for News, Product Recommendations and FPM Journals
• Added a banner to notify you when you are no longer signed into your account
• Other bug fixes and misc. enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
Just updated-love it!
As a medical student applying to FM residency this fall, I’ve really enjoyed the app content: the ability to search for programs, match guide and ‘interview questions’ are awesome!
I personally feel the app layout is pleasant and intuitive to use; I’ve never had problems with glitches or lack of access. Thanks AAFP
Inefficient and not user friendly
I have been a family practice physician for several years and have followed app trends and phone use for several different medical and non-medical uses. This app seems to currently be the preferred way to obtain and report AAFP CME, yet once again family practice physicians are being asked to use sub par tools to try to get their work done. The content is available and easy to obtain but the program has a number of bugs that make the program unsatisfactory. Top of the list of bugs is a “run-on loop” of signing in to get to quizzes only to get to the same area where you have to sign on again....over and over and over... Family practice is difficult on so many different levels, we really don’t need this “one more thing”. It should not be so difficult to keep your paid customers up to date in their profession. Fix the app.
Needs improvement —> Fixed
I had complaints. They have been fixed. This apps works for what I need it for.
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- 14.4 MB
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.4 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.4 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 AAFP
- In-App Purchases
- AFP Subscription $16.99
- Family Practice Management $69.99
- AFP Audio $19.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.