Download the American Academy of Family Physicians’ app to experience enhanced access to the AAFP’s helpful tools and services, including the ability to:
• Report your CME
• Access the American Family Physician and Family Practice Management journals
• Take journal quizzes
• Board Review practice questions
• Update your member account information and pay dues
• See latest news and blog briefs on issues related to family medicine
• View upcoming events and CME activities
• Examine up-to-date immunization recommendations
• Check out Student and Resident resources
Access to new Audio produts from the AAFP.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app. Frequent crashes.
Excellent app with lots of great features. Unfortunately it crashes constantly on my iPad air. Please fix.
Nothing will download
This app worked beautifully when I first installed it. Then it abruptly stopped accessing any of the journals or quizzes. I’ve contacted customer support, who acknowledged the problem, but nothing seems to have been fixed. I’ve reinstalled the app multiple times with no resolution. The problem exists across multiple devices. This has been ongoing for over a year.
Finally, a handy way to have everything all together in one place without resorting to storing icons in folders or typing in URLs. Greatly facilitates access to Website, Account information, AFP and FMP Journals, Board Review Questions, etc. One suggestion- I'd like to see an icon with a direct link to CME reporting and online CME activity (e.g. The AFP Journal quizzes). That can be done, of course, by accessing the Website- but requires several steps, is somewhat cumbersome, and involves searching for and clicking on the correct links.
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- 93.7 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2009 – 2019 Fountainhead Mobile Solutions
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.