Homeowner Access Includes:
• Community Information, CC&Rs, Rules & Guidelines, Approved paint codes
• Assessment balance & Pay online
• CC&R compliance reporting, history and status
• Architectural requests, history and status
• Submitting Common Area maintenance requests with photos
• Change of address
• Useful community links
• Pop-up notifications and alerts
• Sign up for electronic statements
• Association resident directory
• Frequently Asked Questions
• Digital copies of communication sent to you including statements, compliance letters, etc.
• Colored indicator next to recently-updated community documents
• Ability to create gate guest passes (for associations using our gate access solution)
• Ability to purchase event tickets and sign of for fitness classes and reserve rooms (for associations using our lifestyle management solution)
Board Member Access to:
• Community financials
• Community document archive
• Community activities and tasks
• Financial dashboard
• Document sharing
One more way AAM is Dedicated to Delivering Peace of Mind to the communities we serve.
-Simplified interface to attach photos and files to form submissions (maintenance requests, CC&R concerns, etc.)
-New Association Documents in BoardVue for receiving financials and other documents electronically (boards only)
-Updated development framework for minor UI and performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
AAM All Access
Running this app on my iPhone 7+ and it’s working very well. We can view database for residents and most of the other information available in the desktop website.
App is easy to use and will be a big help when using your mobile device.
Look forward to continued improvement in the information available.
Dates are difficult to edit.
When you try to edit a date beyond one day it immediately jumps back For example, I wanted a month pass. I tried to change the month but it wouldn’t take it and put it back to tomorrow’s date. So I tried to change the day and it went to the 31st and wouldn’t let me go to the 1st because the month/day was a past date.
I also have more than one home and it continues to put them all under the first home even tho I change the house on the app.
How many years is it going to take to get their computer ‘Services???’ right??
Simple and fast! The app performs exceptionally well, I am looking forward to how the application will continue to make dealing with my HOA easier.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.