Homeowner Access Includes:
• Community Information, CC&Rs, Rules & Guidelines, Approved paint codes
• Assessment balance & Pay online
• CC&R compliance reporting, history and status
• Architectural requests, history and status
• Submitting Common Area maintenance requests with photos
• Change of address
• Useful community links
• Pop-up notifications and alerts
• Sign up for electronic statements
• Association resident directory
• Frequently Asked Questions
• Digital copies of communication sent to you including statements, compliance letters, etc.
• Colored indicator next to recently-updated community documents
• Ability to create gate guest passes (for associations using our gate access solution)
• Ability to purchase event tickets and sign of for fitness classes and reserve rooms (for associations using our lifestyle management solution)
Board Member Access to:
• Community financials
• Community document archive
• Community activities and tasks
• Financial dashboard
• Document sharing
One more way AAM is Dedicated to Delivering Peace of Mind to the communities we serve.
- Fixes to viewing previous invoices
Ratings and Reviews
AAM All Access
Running this app on my iPhone 7+ and it’s working very well. We can view database for residents and most of the other information available in the desktop website.
App is easy to use and will be a big help when using your mobile device.
Look forward to continued improvement in the information available.
Not user friendly
I find this app difficult to use. I’ve only paid a couple of quarterly statements as I’m a new resident in SCHH and forgot whether I was on autopay. Finding the autopay management was not obvious nor whether I was actually on autopay or not. Maybe I’m just dense-but each time I’ve opened this app I have found it difficult to navigate. -I don’t have that issue with any of my bank or credit card apps-just this one. My banks send me an email notice every month that confirms
“ Bill XYZ will be autopayed on this date:__”which reassures me that it will actually happen. It’s a little thing, but helpful, and I would guess not to hard to do. Or just have a large flag notice upon opening the app: “Your auto payment for xyz is scheduled for this date: __ No action required” Hope this is helpful.
Why does this company have so many links and websites plus an app to navigate that take you round and round, returning you to the initial quandary over and over again?
For example, I signed up for e-billing but have never received such, or even a paper Bill for the quarterly assessments after their initial one. The website?? and app?/ show both a zero balance and an invoice on May 27 for the assessment due July 1. What a waste of time trying to figure this out. I would never have seen this invoice without taking the initiative to look into it, only to be horribly confused.
I hope our HOA board is able to find a management company that acknowledges its duty to be clear and transparent to the homeowners and have a system that is user-friendly.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AAM, LLC
- 133.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2019-2023 AAM, LLC