The AANA Journal, published bimonthly by the American Association of Nurse Anesthetists (AANA), is available as a mobile device application for free. Notification of the availability of each new issue will appear automatically in the AANA Journal App.
- Native iPhone X compatibility
- Added New Menu: Allows quick access to all views in the app from the Issue Gallery (Hub). This will also include social media links and publisher website links.
- New Advertisers View: Advertisers will appear in the same “tile” format as seen in the “Contents View” when accessed from the new Menu.
- iOS 11 compatibility updates
- Minor bug fixes and stability enhancements
Ratings and Reviews
It is great to have the journal on the iPad. Much easy when I have a minute to read an article.
Love this app
I love this app - having access to the journal on the go is priceless. There are still occasional app crashes. Were it not for that I would give it 5 stars.
- AANA (American Association of Nurse Anesthetists)
- 32.9 MB
Requires iOS 8.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2018 Reserved
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.