The KVIA Mobile Weather App includes:
• Access to station content specifically for our mobile users
• 250 meter radar, the highest resolution available
• Future radar to see where severe weather is headed
• High resolution satellite cloud imagery
• Current weather updated multiple times per hour
• Daily and Hourly forecasts updated hourly from our computer models
• Ability to add and save your favorite locations
• A fully integrated GPS for current location awareness
• Severe weather alerts from the National Weather Service
• Opt-in push alerts to keep you safe in severe weather
• Traffic page with incident reports and flow data
Updated splash screens
Bug fixes and improvements
Ratings and Reviews
This app was unnecessarily updated—there was no need to change this app. It is now hard to see traffic, hard to navigate streets, difficult to see incidents. I’m expecting to delete this app shortly.
Why would you put out a mobile app that requires you to be connected to a WiFi network?????
Pretty poor planning on the stations part
As of August 22, 2019 the app stopped loading. Worked fine up until yesterday.
- News-Press & Gazette Company
- 117.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 News-Press & Gazette Co.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.