Access Baron Threat Net’s life-saving weather information on your mobile device. The Baron Threat Net companion app for iPhone is your go-to source for critical weather intelligence when life and property are on the line. View real-time weather data, including nationwide and local radar, National Weather Service watches and warnings, Baron’s exclusive storm tracks, and more.
You’ll have the information you need to protect your area of responsibility—right in the palm of your hand. Track tornado threats, flooding, hail and severe winds that endanger important locations. Baron Threat Net’s user-friendly interface makes it easy to operate on-the-go with the most precise weather information available. The Baron Threat Net app and service are always on, always accurate, and designed to meet the demands of public safety and emergency management professionals.
NOTE: This app is for use with the Baron Threat Net service, and requires a subscription. Once you have downloaded and launched the app, log in with your existing Baron Threat Net account.
PINPOINT THREATS WITH PRECISION:
• Get high-resolution local radar, or a nationwide view. You can accurately see where areas of heavy rain and potential flooding are occurring.
• Baron Storm Vectors project a storm’s movement up to an hour in advance, along with locating hidden threats within every storm.
• Cloud-to-ground lightning shows you the precise location of lightning strikes in your area (provided by Earth Networks).
• Instantly see the potential for dangerous tornadoes with the exclusive Baron Tornado Index (BTI)—ranking probability on a scale of 1-10.
• Local street-level mapping helps you evaluate localized threats and their impact on specific roadways and locations.
• Identify areas of high wind shear that could indicate tornadic conditions with the Severe Winds feature.
• Locate areas of flooding, hail, and tornadoes in a single glance with the Severe Threats tool.
• Use the Future Radar tool to scan one hour into the future for areas of heavy rain and storms, or snow and wintery conditions.
• View all National Weather Service watches and warnings, as well as official SPC Outlooks for 1, 2 and 3 days in advance.
• Watch for developments in tropical weather with Tropical Tracks and Tropical Track Forecasts.
• An easy-to-use menu allows you to measure distance and telestrate on the map.
• Instantly share images of the map to your Facebook and Twitter feed, or save them to your camera roll for easy social sharing.
• Choose from three different map styles to enhance your view.
• Drag and select different opacity levels for the data on your screen.
Updated National Radar product
Ratings and Reviews
Reviews can bring a company down
I was really interested in this service due to the fact I’ve loved everything weather related since I was 10 years old. I am now 25. I tried contacting you guys several times for a free trial. I was EXTREMELY interested in paying for this monthly like a lot of people I know. Due to your poor customer service, I’ll be contacting all of my friends that use the service (big names too) to stop paying for this poor excuse of a company. I am so sick of being ignored. My God. Being nice is FREE! Y’all should try it sometime.
Downloaded the app and apparently you have to have an account with them somewhere which is an Easter egg hunt. Fail.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Baron Services, Inc.
- 67.8 MB
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.3 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- ©2019, Baron Services, Inc.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.