Seasonality Pro 4+
Advanced weather model display
Gaucho Software, LLC.
- Offers In-App Purchases
Seasonality Pro offers meteorologists and weather enthusiasts the best way to visualize advanced weather model data on iPhone and iPad. Use Seasonality Pro to quickly access weather charts for forecasting. Here are just a few of the charts that are available:
• Surface temperature and pressure.
• 850mb temperature, heights, and wind.
• 500mb vorticity, heights, and wind.
• 250mb wind velocity and height contours.
• Simulated RADAR reflectivity.
• Wave heights and swell direction.
The charts Seasonality Pro displays are not just static images, but maps that you can interact with and explore. Each map is drawn in vector format, so as you zoom in, everything is redrawn with amazing detail limited only by the resolution of each weather model. The data can be inspected by dragging the map probe to see exact values from certain locations.
Weather models supported:
• GFS (1.0°, 0.5°, and 0.25°* resolution)
• NAM (12km resolution with several domains)
• WAVE (several ocean domains as well as the Great Lakes)
• HIRES* ARW/NMMB
(* Subscription required for HRRR, HIRES, and GFS 0.25° model data)
By default, Seasonality Pro includes all the most common forecasting maps and then some. However, additional features and data are available for users with a VIP subscription (available as an in-app purchase):
• Create your own custom maps.
• Edit the display of individual map layers.
• View every variable and elevation level available from the models.
• Access the HRRR, HIRES, and GFS 0.25° model data.
So download Seasonality Pro today! You won’t find a better app for visualizing weather model data.
• New subscription options.
• Bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Had it for years, but now…
When I launch it, it crashes. No updates for two years, apparently they want you to buy Seasonality Go for $10 now and I already paid for this app. It was great, before the crashing issues.
Love This App
Update: Appreciate the update! The load time and refresh time are a lot faster.
Wow! Now, I build my maps designed for our specific situation (summer monsoons, downdrops from the Colorado plateau, etc). Love it. Worth the wait. I use S-Go for quick review, Storm for local storms, and Windy for big picture.
App ok, VIP not worth it
This is a decent app, but save your $ on the VIP upgrade. You can get the same information for free on NWS.
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Gaucho Software, LLC.
- 65.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2015-2020 Gaucho Software, LLC.
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access $2.99
- Seasonality Pro 1 Year Subscription $29.99
- Seasonality Pro 6 Month Subscription $19.99
- Full Access $19.99