Deliver lifelong benefits with a few minutes each day.
Parents and caregivers of young children, we designed this for you. The Abound Parenting app is a tool to empower you in building all the crucial early reading skills your child (between the ages of 3-6) needs to become a successful reader and critical thinker. No more unhealthy screen time for your child. No more guessing as to whether your child is learning. We give you quick, engaging, and research-backed conversations, activities, and learning moments, that build both early skills and connections.
All of our tips, activities, and conversations are written by experts to encourage the learning of crucial early letters and sounds, vocabulary and knowledge, and awareness and regulation skills over time. Meanwhile, this content is carefully designed, so that it's easy and simple for you to integrate into your busy day.
- The only solution that empowers you to build all the crucial skills your child needs to become a strong reader set up for school success
- Receive hundreds of daily tips, conversations, and activities, designed by experts to help you build crucial early reading and critical thinking skills
- Access a rich library of book and vocabulary recommendations based on your child's age and learning to read stage
- Create and view simple and customized learning profiles for each of your children between the ages of 3-6
- Capture and share precious saved memories involving you and your child
- Record your child's learning progress via milestones based on state and nation-wide early learning standards
- Easily share your child's learning progress with teachers and caregivers
View your child's learning profile and visualize their progress
- Get a simple, clear, snapshot of how your child’s developing crucial early language, literacy, and social and emotional skills
- Track and record your child’s learning progress against milestones based on state and nation-wide early learning standards
- Access easy to read summaries of the latest early language and literacy development research
Teach your child via powerful learning moments that take minutes
- Receive daily 3-7 minute conversations and activities that are fun, interesting, and build crucial literacy and critical thinking skills
- Customize preferences to engage in conversations at the times most convenient for you and your child
- All of our learning content is designed to integrate into your busy day – whether it be over dinner, or during the daily commute to daycare
Receive a research-backed learning program customized to your child's learning needs
- It’s all part of a plan – our content is personalized to the needs of your child and grounded in the science of early language and literacy
- Receive tactical them-based activities that build your child’s knowledge of letters and spelling, vocabulary, conceptual thinking skills, and social and emotional skills
Access a rich database of book recommendations and knowledge-building conversations
- Access a collection of book activities and recommendations personalized to the learning needs of your child
- Have at your fingertips hundreds of fun and easy conversations that build early critical thinking skills
Capture and share precious moments with family and friends
- Record funny quotes, interesting comments, and personal reflections around learning moments with your child
- Easily share captured moments with family members and friends
Abound Parenting is a group of educators, early language and literacy experts, designers, and engineers, all united around the mission of improving worldwide literacy outcomes through the empowerment of parents. To learn more visit https://aboundparenting.com/about/.
STAY IN TOUCH
We're so excited to share this new version with you! Love Abound? Please leave us a review, and thank you for being such an incredible user.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Amazing for parents of grade level kids
Love this. The check ins are great for making sure your child is on point. Something that has been missing from this area for a while.
Very informative on the dynamics involved in early readers as they move through the learning process. I am looking forward to further assistance in my job of teaching my children to read and comprehend.
A happy mom!
Thanks for this app! I love checking it out before I get in the car to kickstart some great conversations. I appreciate how creative we are now with Abound!
- The Parent Uptake Project Inc
- 64.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © Abound Parenting, PBC
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $2.99
- Annual $23.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.