Abyss is the easiest way to store links for later reading. Every link that you store will be available to you on your iPhone, iPad and Mac, forever. We don't require you to log in on any service because we're storing all your data in iCloud. This means that only you have access to it.
- Sync between devices (iPhone, iPad, Mac) using your personal iCloud.
- Privacy first. Your data belongs to you, it will never be sent to any external server.
- Export your data to keep a backup or move to another service. Your data is yours.
- Powerful tagging system.
- Instant search on your entire library.
- Store any link from any app by using the Share Sheet.
- Add notes to links. Never again forget why you saved that link.
- Swipe actions to quickly mark links as favorite or archive them.
- Contextual menus to perform advanced operations on your links.
- Batch updates for your entire archive.
- Display the number of unread items as the App Icon badge.
- Pocket import: Bring all your stored links from Pocket to Abyss.
- Dark Mode. You can choose to override the system theme with your preferred one.
- New app icon to match the looks of macOS Big Sur
- Fixed an issue that could prevent saving links using the share extension on macOS Big Sur
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great app, great developer
This is a no-nonsense read-later app! Does what I want it to do without unnecessary fluff, tracking, or invasions of privacy. Developer was very responsive about future updates and enhancements. Looking forward to seeing more from them!
Update: still 5 stars! The developer continues to add requested features! Most recently, the ability to save offline. This elevates this app to the premier ‘read later’ app.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the kind words!
I love it
Hey there. I love your app. Do not stop updating. I was searching something that has note options ok links and by far simple for recipes summary is amazing. I will user it. Btw when i automate read mode on some sites it cuts some sections which are readable only when switch to web view
Liking this already!
And hoping for that bulk edit feature, whereby I could save all for offline viewing, and leave Pocket behind. I love Llitgi on iOS and would love to see that added in some way, even if it were a separate app. I'd pay for it.
- Xavi Moll
- 801.7 KB
macOS 11.0 or later. Requires iOS 14.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Xavi Moll
- In-App Purchases
- Unlock Premium Features $2.99
- Snack-Sized Tip $4.99
- Coffee-Sized Tip $0.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.