Connect to your Accelo account and stay on top of your business anywhere.
• View and log time on the go with timesheets.
• Keep your team up to date by adding new contacts and companies on your phone
• View all team and client activities through the activity stream
• Reply to clients and staff using the compose activity screen
• Review your tasks on the task board calendar
• Lookup and view client, contact, expense, task, sale, project, issue and retainer details
• Create, manage and submit timers, which synchronize with Accelo
• Create tasks
• Create, list, view and manage expenses
• Create, list, view, reply, claim and close requests
• Create, list and view assets
• Create and manage smart locations around your places to automatically trigger timers and prompt you to log time.
• List and view quotes and signoffs.
A number of bug fixes and small improvements for this release:
* Can now open objects against timesheet entries.
* Fixed bug where sometimes the object against new requests would go missing.
* Minor UI improvements.
As always, if you have any issues or find a bug, you can shake your device to send feedback or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Just not up to par
I want to like and use this app, but every time I open it, it just feels clunky and inefficient. It’s lacking basic capabilities like auto-logging of calls made from within the app. Should also support landscape layout on iPad (the app doesn’t really support iPad at all, but displays the iPhone layout in portrait view). I’ll keep coming back because we are investing time and money in the Accelo platform as a PSA solution. But we are definitely doing that despite the mobile app, not because of it.
Developer Response ,
We'd love to auto log calls from the app, we're investigating it currently, but have found Apple make it much more difficult to access this data.
We haven't put any time and energy into an iPad app just yet. I'd love to hear your use case on how an iPad app would work for you. Feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com.
Appreciate you taking the time to leave us some feedback.
• The Mobile App does NOT give me an accurate listing of my assigned tasks on the Task Board Tab, sometimes showing zero (0) task, when I have over 3 tasks to complete in a given day.
• Address for a company doesn’t display if more than one address is assigned to a company.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for taking the time to leave a feedback on our app.
Could you kindly reach out to our mobile team at firstname.lastname@example.org with this issue?
We should be able to sort it out!
Needs an iPad App
Needs an iPad app for offline functionality. The website works just ok on a tablet but the lack of offline functionality necessitates priority on development of an iPad app.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.