Acupressure is a specific type of massage that relies primarily on using the thumbs, fingers and palms to apply pressure on specific points of the body. These points are known as healing points, Therapists may use various rhythms, pressures and techniques in the practice. Some times we feel power included in our body parts at Hand-Points, Leg, Neck, Back, Head, Face, Foot fingers, Chest and Breast Points.
Acupressure is an alternative therapy derived from Acupuncture. In Accupressure manual pressure is used instead of needles. Acupuncture & Acupressure use the same principles. Acupressure massage is a natural holistic technique to address blockages that may be causing additional health problems.
The word “Acupressure” sounds like it is related to the practice of acupuncture, but you might be surprised to learn that this natural therapy doesn’t use needles. While Accupressure treatment uses the same points on the body as acupuncture and shares some similar philosophies that come from traditional Chinese medicine(TCM), the practice involves manipulation of the patient using the hands.
The benefits of Accupressure Yoga Point Tips :-
• Relieving stress, tension and anxiety.
• Improving sleep.
• Reducing digestive issues.
• Minimising headaches.
• Relaxing muscles and joints.
• Soothing the pain and discomfort of a sports or other injury.
Accupressure Yoga Point Tips App has following features:
- Most Popular Accupressure Points Tips.
- Accupressure Points and treatment for Weight Loss.
- Insomnia & Sleep Disorders Accupressure Points & Tips.
- 3 Accupressure Points for Beautiful, Healthy Skin.
- 4 Easy Accupressure Points For Back Pain and Lower Backaches.
- Accupressure Yoga Points for Fitness.
- Acupressure Yoga Points for health.
- Accupressure Yoga Points for Beauty.
- Acupressure Yoga Points Self-Boostup.
- 5 Simple Accupressure Points for Diabetes.
- Acupressure Points for Knee pains.
Accupressure Yoga Points on your feet are directly linked to every part of your body. It is believed to provide pain relief and cure disease by facilitating the flow of energy between these pressure points and the various body parts and it has been shown to be effective at reducing pain and bringing relaxation in people suffering from chronic pain.
Some of the acupressure points on your feet and what purpose each acupoint serves:-
* Accupressure Yoga Point is placed between the big toe and second toe, just at the point where the tendons meet. Applying firm pressure on this point for a few seconds to target stress, headaches, anger, anxiety, irritability and menstrual pain.
* Accupressure Yoga Point can be found one inch below the toenail corner, towards the inner side of the big toe. Applying pressure to this area to relieve yourself of dizziness, stomachaches and hernia.
* The bony bump on the outside of your ankle is where this pressure point can be found. Applying pressure to this point will promote patience, reduce fear and anxiety and relieve cold symptoms.
* Acupressure Yoga Point is about an inch below the adjoining skin portion between the big and second toes on the upper side of your foot. It relieves diarrhoea symptoms.
* This acupoint is found on the plantar just between your second and third toes. It is believed to be effective for treating symptoms of food poisoning and urinary tract infections. It may also cure constipation, face and eye pain, toothaches and stroke rehabilitation.
Acupressure Yoga Points have a high electrical conductivity at the surface of the skin, and thus conduct and channel healing energy most effectively. Acupressure is the most effective method for self-treatment of tension-related ailments and home remedies.
You can also stimulate your own pressure points at home. But if you choose to do so, you should read up to learn how to do so correctly.
*Fixed crash in Health -> Stomach & Gas
*Fixed crash in Health -> Stress & Anxiety
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.