Hello everyone, ACNH Life is an unofficial guide app for Nintendo's [Animal Crossing: New Horizons].
we hope to improve your ACNH gaming experience through constant updates on latest information.
[Features currently supported]
- Setting up My Profile: register my profile picture, village name, and villagers
- Villager Information: look up profile of villagers, organize lists of favorite villagers / villagers on your island, and check compatibility of residents(villagers) based on Animal Crossing: New Leaf.
- Insect, Fish Book, Real-time Book : Look up information on insects/fish and organize lists of caught insects/fish/fossils.
- Turnip Price Calculator
- Nook miles, Conditions for Unlocking Features, Special Residents, and Hybrid Flower Guide: Look up various information on ACNH for better gameplay.
- Calendar : Check island events and birthdays of residents all in one place.
More functions are to be added!
1.add 2.0.0 updated villagers
2.add 2.0.0 updated items
3.add 2.0.0 updated gestures
4.the missing data will be added soon...
*2.92: fix several errors
*2.94: add tote bags data, add new special items
Ratings and Reviews
Backup function doesn’t work
I’m writing this review simply to say that while the app is great and works like it should, I gave it four stars because the new backup function doesn’t work. What I mean is that while I can sign into either Google or my Apple account with no problem (aside from the fact that you have to go out of the backup section and go back in for it to show up), it says I have no internet connection, despite the fact that I’m clearly connected to the internet in the first place in order to use the app. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
This is top notch!
The developer(s) of this app are wonderful! I have never seen something updated so frequently and so on-point with what they are getting feedback about. I’m so excited about the new to-do list feature AND HAVING TURNIPPROPHET IN THE APP!! Truly amazing. I hope the to-do list feature might be customizable in the future (I’m only getting five things to mark off and no hitting rocks as a option or more than three fossils found). I also kinda miss the different colors on the main page for the collections - easy to differentiate where I was at at-a-glance.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the compliment!
We will try harder to provide a better app!
And thanks for the feedback.
So Close to Being Perfect
This is by far my favorite ACNH cataloging app; super simple, fast and easy to keep track of what you still need to collect.
The only real downside is there’s no way to backup or link your catalog. I really wish there was a way to have an account linked to your email so if you get a new phone you won’t lose everything. That would make this app perfect and make it stand out even more.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- User Content
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hanjin LEE
- 110 MB
- Requires iOS 14.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
English, Dutch, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Russian, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 17+ Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2020 Hanjin LEE
- In-App Purchases
- Ad-free version $1.99
- Donate to me $0.99
- Donate to me $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.