The most widely used nephrology tool to help your practice increase revenue in the dialysis clinic. Acumen Mobile Charge Capture follows the nephrologist into the dialysis center and the hospital, which allows them to document and maximize the professional fees where it matters most. Through a simple user interface, you can maximize MCP documentation and automatically send charges back to your existing billing system.
AMCC is compatible with ANY office based Practice Management (PM) and Electronic Health Record (EHR) system.
In the hospital, AMCC filters data to make rounding easier and simultaneously captures professional fees. Providers can view customized census lists, securely communicate with other providers and billing staff, assure follow-up with new patients, and automatically send charges back to the office billing system immediately.
• Quickly document basic and comprehensive encounters
• Integrates with dialysis labs
• Documentation accessible by dialysis unit and office
• View/Document Labs
• Providers professional fees are captured and pushed to the practices billing system
• Send a note to create a verbal order
• Secure HIPAA – compliant messaging
• Easily captures inpatient charges
• Simplifies patient tracking, captures encounter billing
• Easy communication of follow-up appointment scheduling and orders to office staff
• Auto-generates appropriate CPT codes and sends charges to the office
• Captures patient face sheet information for billing
• Provides secure HIPAA-compliant messaging to staff
• Sends discharge schedule requests for patient follow-up with secure messaging
- Added telehealth options to notes
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This upgrades to this app has reflected the boots on the ground nephrology practice. The functionality in the dialysis units has been phenomenal . Allowing data access that is not dependent on WiFi download speeds or connection. Sync/update once a day and you’re good to go! Ease of use across several devices such as IPad or IPhone allow many options for the user. This is one if the best decisions that my large practice made with their EHR choices!
Allows me to enter notes on rouns...save me hours at night
Not ready for prime time
I have been very displeased since my large group practice changed to this ap. The diagnosis search is terrible and incredibly difficult to find diagnosis codes compared to our prior ap. Management of the hospital list is also overly complicated and lead to several errors compared to our old ap. There is no option for entering outpt dialysis codes which is ridiculous for a nephrology centered ehr since that is our bread and butter. This ap is definitely not ready for prime time and after using it for about 6 months I still miss the prior ap our practice was using.
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Health IT Services Group, LLC
- 173.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.3 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.3 or later.
- Requires macOS 11 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Health IT Services Group, LLC
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.