The AcuMonitor app allows you to check the current status of embroidery work on your iOS device using Wi-Fi. You can check embroidery progress even if you are away from the machine. With AcuMonitor, you don't need to sit by the machine anymore. While the machine is embroidering, you can go and do other things.
AcuMonitor is compatible with the following sewing machine models:
* Memory Craft 15000 version 2.11
* HORIZON Quilt Maker Memory Craft 15000
* SKYLINE S9/atelier 9 version 1.10
Link with Sewing Machine
* Check embroidery progress on your device.
* Check machine status.
* View a list of all thread colors for the design which is being embroidered.
* The amount of time remaining until the next thread change can be checked.
The status of the following items is displayed with messages and icons:
* Ready to sew
* Changing thread
* Changing needle
* Thread breakage
* No connection
* A function which displays the needle drop point making it easier to check the current sewing position.
* A magnifying function that enables even large designs to be checked in minute detail.
* In the demonstration mode, the app's planned operations can be checked even when not connected to your sewing machine.
Ratings and Reviews
Can't really give it a proper star rating because I can't get it to connect. And there's no documentation to help me figure out why. No instructions. Nothing. The link for "support" is for the Janome web site. Nothing there either. Sigh.
Great if it was worked!
The first time I tried it worked perfectly and I was in love with it. Would have given it a 5 Star rating! However now it does not find my machine and so it is useless. As others have stated there is no support, page just takes you to Janome website. Hope they read these reviews and provide an update.
I love app as it allows me to leave the room while my machine is embroidering. I wish this app was available for my iPhone.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.