The ultimate resource for tracking and matching thread colors.
ThreadBook is the ideal tool for managing the threads you use for sewing or embroidery. It contains a library of more than 25,000 threads from over 120 different manufacturers, available with a touch of your finger. Using ThreadBook you can:
* Set your favorite brands to narrow matching choices
* Track the threads you have in the “My Threads” collection
* Track the threads you need in the “Shopping List” collection
* Find threads with a particular thread number, including partial numbers
* Find threads that match your chosen color
* Find threads that match any color using the camera on your device or a previously made photo
* Instantly create a chart to convert any brand and type of thread to a matching color in any other brand and type
* Convert a list of thread colors, such as that often provided with embroidery designs, to any brand and type
* Submit your own list of threads that are not in our library so they can be added
Additional features include:
* Detailed explanation of each menu item with a single tap of a button
* Automatic updating of the library as new threads are added
* Your “My Threads” and “Shopping List” collections are synchronized between all your devices
Fix for synchronizing Favorites between devices. Several minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Would be helpful to have color name with numbers. Would love to be able to sort by name as well. I would also like to be able to add spools in the shopping list tab. I also purchase some spools in large only, small or sometimes both sizes so it would be helpful for me to size options. Good app, just needs updating with more user friendly updates
Updated: Amazing costumer service
I'm updating my previous, three-star review to give five stars because of the developer's fantastic customer service. I'd commented that Coats and Clark Dual Duty thread was missing, and they responded quickly to my review. When I checked the thread options later in the day, they had added the missing thread and several others! This app is now everything I'd hoped because it allows me to catalog my ENTIRE collection of thread, both for embroidery and for regular sewing. I initially thought the price of the app was a bit high, but you get what you pay for ... A great product with wonderful customer service. I'm so happy with this app!!
App makes it easy to catalog and keep track of your thread. Adding threads to your inventory is quick because of the option to search by number. My major complaint and the reason that I rated the app only three stars is that Coats and Clark polyester "regular" sewing thread isn't included. I had hoped to be able to organize my entire thread collection, not just my embroidery thread.
Developer Response ,
Thanks so much for using our app! We are continually adding new threads to the Library, and will add any Coats & Clark threads we missed. Additions will appear in your automatically without any action required on your part.
Just What I Needed
Threadbook provides a great way to keep track of all of my threads. I had used my own spreadsheet or a manufacturer provided list to keep track of each line, but now have them all in one place that I can carry with me. When I found that one of my most used brands was missing, I contacted the developer and it was added by the next day. I am able to add missing thread numbers and correct colors from within the app, and create a shopping list too. Customer service goes the extra mile.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Jim Stutsman
- 61.1 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip.
- Age Rating
- © Copyright 2019-2020 by Software Miracles
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.