This app contains the 2019 CDT Codes. CDT Codes clearly document a service to a patient and consider the latest clinical advances make for easier coding and faster reimbursement. If you are looking for the 2020 CDT codes, please search for the“2020 CDT App.”
• A complete listing of 2018 and 2019 CDT Codes including category of service, subcategory, procedure code, nomenclature, and descriptor
• A list of new, revised and deleted codes with tracked changes so you can see exactly what was changed
• Codes searchable by three categories: code number, keyword and category of service
• A “favorites” section for storing frequently used codes
- iOS 13 compatibility updates
- New devices compatibility
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good for a easy reference
It is nice that you can search for keywords and the codes are grouped in their category. It would be nice if you could make a “favorite” list for those codes you use often but not often enough to have them memorized. Overall, it is good…but for $20…come on.
So much easier than flipping through the book, you can use on multiple devices and the yearly fee is much cheaper than buying the book every year
They only have like a dozen total codes. That’s like 500 codes missing. What a lazy and half baked product.
- American Dental Association
- 5.4 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.4 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2015 American Dental Association
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.