Experience more power at your fingertips.
Experience the new and improved mobile banking app from ADCB. Enjoy seamless banking on-the-go with the enhanced features combined with an intuitive and user-friendly visual experience.
More power at your fingertips
- A simplified 'Payments and Transfers' section where you can view your beneficiaries and registered billers all in one screen
- Search Payees and Transaction History by name, amount and much more
- Dual language option in Arabic and English
Plus, you can continue to enjoy these services
- Balance Preview
- Bill Payment
- Funds Transfer
- Locate ADCB ATM and Branches
If you are a new ADCB Mobile App user or if you are using the app on a new device, register with the following steps:
- Download and launch the ADCB Mobile App
- When prompted, enter your ADCB Credit Card/Debit Card Number and PIN; enter the activation key that is sent to your registered mobile number
- Alternatively, you can enter your ADCB Customer ID and activation key which you can obtain through our Personal Internet Banking or the 24/7 Contact Centre
If you are an existing user, you will be prompted to enter your existing ADCB Mobile App password for authentication and biometric re-enrollment (handset dependent).
This release facilitates bill payments with ADCB TouchPoints and payments of Empower bills, along with other minor bug fixes.
Ratings and Reviews
Very frustrating app to use
This app does show me the summary I want to see, but it loads slow every time, crashes and temporarily locks me out of my account too often, seems like every other time I use it I’m forced to re-download the apps. With as many updates and new versions as have been released, it somehow hasn’t gotten better. Been with ADCB for a year and I’m pleased with them as a bank, but this mobile banking app needs lots of improvement, to put it mildly.
The upgrade for the banking app is bad, it might have a better look than the previous one, but I find that it is not as easy to use as the previous one, which was simpler. Also this new version crashes a lot which is very frustrating because it does crash after a payment or a transfer and of course I cannot log on again because the session is still active. I recommend you move back to the previous version until this one is ready. This is an important tool which deals with money.
Does not support iPhone X
I am an ADCB privilege customer. I have banked with them for over 8 years now and I have enjoyed all my experiences with them - until now.
I recently upgraded to the iPhone X and I found much to my disappointment that I could no longer use the Adcb banking app. The app does not support account ID creation or login using Face ID or any other format. Someone in the banks digital channel department is earning money for nothing!!
- Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank
- 76 MB
Requires iOS 10.3 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 ADCB. All right reserved
Get all of your passes, tickets, cards, and more in one place.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.