Newly enhanced features help you get even more from AudioDigest®.
Save time accessing content
- Use tabs to find content you last played, downloaded, or added from Search.
- Quickly locate content with improved filtering and sorting features.
- Discover new content as it becomes available.
Stay on top of licensure and state requirements
- Earn CME/MOC directly within the app, including downloading or emailing transcripts.
- Map your progress toward state and topic requirements on the credit tracker dashboard.
- Discover an all-inclusive solution to track multiple state requirements.
- Automatically report your MOC points to your specialty board.
AudioDigest is fully accredited by the ACCME® to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
A premier provider of quality audio CME since 1952, AudioDigest conveniently delivers a steady stream of current content that’s relevant to your practice, keeping you up to date on the latest clinical advancements and improving patient outcomes.
AudioDigest publishes unbiased scientific and clinical courses, presented by experts from world-class institutions. Each Audio Digest CME/CE audio course is carefully selected, recorded, and edited to ensure the highest quality educational and listening experience.
Your feedback makes AudioDigest even better. Please share comments or suggestions on the in-app feedback form, or email email@example.com.
If you’re having problems with login, please contact us at 800 423 2308.
- Purchase Receipt access
- Content auto-load fixes
- Bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
I’m really finding this to be much more user friendly than the old app. I really like how easy it is to track and and submit your CME on this. Currently I have the Internal Medicine Gold Subscription, but once I get my next bolus of CME money I plan on upgrading to the Platinum so I can listen to the IM Board Review content, and other subspecialties. It’s user friendly enough that I’m blowing through the content pretty quickly (listen to it when I’m walking / gardening / doing chores). Also like the written summaries, as if you’re listening while multitasking or if you’re a visual learner it helps to reinforce the lectures.
Audio digest’s lectures sold can be three and more years old without any current lectures.
I recently purchased the best lectures collection of the family medicine. It was advertised as 263 and more available credits for continuing medical education. It is currently April 2021, and all the lectures are from 2018. Some are so old that they are not even eligible for CME. I called customer service, thinking there must be something wrong with my product. It must need to be updated. However after explicitly asking if audio digest is knowingly selling products that are three years old and older, the representative replied, yes. He went on to review the description of the product, and pointed out there is no information or details indicating the lectures our current! The app is OK, but the educational product is substandard. I would’ve preferred to put this on their website, to warn other physicians or encourage them to carefully examine and question the product. However that is not a possibility on their website.
I’m so sad right now...
Is it too late? Long time listener here. Each year Audiodigest gets more expensive, the app gets worse, the content is less consistently good... how did what I thought was the gold standard in continuing education to improve practice, become a money grab? Why is it that If you call the company someone will answer immediately to help you sign you up, but the app doesn’t work and the content doesn’t meet standards? I wish they’d look at audible’s app and make it more like that. Like others commented, the locked screen shouldn’t have an arrow to skip to the next lecture, it should have a back 10-30 seconds button for when you miss something. Also, why can’t the app pair with my Bluetooth headphones?? I’m really disappointed at the thought that this might be the end of a great company.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Audio-Digest Foundation
- 140.3 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2022 Wolters Kluwer N.V. and/or its subsidiaries. All rights reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Lecture Valid for 1 Credit $12.99
- Lecture Valid for 0.75 Credits $9.99
- Lecture Valid for 1.25 Credits $15.99
- Lecture Valid for 2 Credits $24.99
- Lecture Valid for 0.5 Credits $9.99
- Lecture Valid for 1.5 Credits $19.99
- Board-Review Credit Lecture $34.99
- Lecture Valid for 0.25 Credits $9.99
- Lecture Valid for 1.75 Credits $24.99