Connect with your patients and manage your entire dental practice on the go!
Adit makes it quick and painless to simplify your dental practice operations and merge all your Calls, Texts, Emails, Patient Forms, Online Scheduling, Analytics, Reviews, Payments and more, all in one place.
Delight your patients and give your team the only tool they’ll need to manage all aspects of your dental practice. Boost your reputation online and in your community and have everyone asking how you did it!
Over 1000+ Dentists trust Adit to deliver the tools and analytics they need to digitize and automate their practice. Adit is the all-in-one solution for:
- Dental Reputation Management
- Dental Email Marketing
- HIPAA Compliant Texting for Dentists
- Dental Office Patient Forms
- Dental Practice Management Software
- Dental Call Tracking Software
- Dental VOIP
- Virtual Dental Care
- Patient Recall System
- Online Scheduling Software for Dentists
- Advanced Dental Analytics Software
- Dental Reporting Software
About the Adit Mobile App (requires Adit.com login credentials)
Your dental practice in the palm of your hand.
Manage key aspects of your practice operations anytime, anywhere:
* View Your Schedule Remotely - access your schedule without being desk-bound and stay on top of your busy day.
* Make & Receive Calls Anytime, Anywhere - avoid missing important calls when you’re away from the office and contact patients directly without giving away your cell phone number.
* Lightning Fast HIPAA Compliant Texting - send and review patient form requests, appointment reminders, surveys, and give your patients that personal touch they’ll want to keep coming back for!
* Quick Access To Patient Details - look up important patient data on the fly before appointments like upcoming/past birthdays, a recap of their last visit, outstanding balances and more so you’re prepared to have more personalized conversations.
* Stay Informed with Instant Notifications - Live notifications ping your smartphone so you never miss what’s happening in your practice.
- Incoming and Missed Calls
- New Message
- Patient Confirmed Appt
- New Voicemail
- Incoming Fax
- New Form Received
- New Appt Request
- New Contact Request
- New Review Received
- New Feedback Received
Adit helps you simplify the business of dentistry, so you can focus on bringing more smiles to more patients.
- Bug fixes
- New Modules Now Available!
- Users now have access to the following modules:
- Patient Forms: Request, review, and approve forms
- Appointments: Request and review appointments
- Adit Pay: Request and collect payments
- Reviews: Request and reply to reviews
- Added Quick Text feature to all the modules
- Added Treatment codes to calendar in Practice Analytics
Ratings and Reviews
Great product, even better service
Where did the schedule tab go??
The app was very helpful because I can see the schedule anywhere as long as I open the app. But after the latest update, the schedule tab is nonexistent. Makes things really inconvenient now. Why would the developers do that? I hope they bring it back soon with a new update. And I couldn’t use the app with updating it. Wondering if they’re locking out features for some reason.
Developer Response ,
Hello! We are sorry for the inconvenience this may have caused you. This should be working for you depending on the permission provided to your user in your account. So long as your user has access to the patients module, the schedule will show when logging into the mobile app. For more help, please do not hesitate to reach out to our support line at 281.468.1445. Thank you!
Great dental app
The Adit App really helps dental practices see their schedules, production metrics and streamlines communications all in one place!
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Jhaver Financials Inc
- 82.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © Adit