ENHANCE, TRANSFORM, AND SHARE YOUR PHOTOS WITH EASE.
Have fun and easily edit, retouch, collage, and combine photos for high-quality pictures. Create photos that will help you stand out on social media with powerful one-touch transformations. Tap into your creativity on the go with Photoshop Express–the fast and easy photo editor–used by millions.
Photoshop Express delivers a full selection of free photo effects and editing features. Personalize your experiences with borders and text, enhance color and imagery, create picture collages, make quick fixes and enhance your share-worthy moments.
DETECTING AND MASKING OBJECTS
Innovative multi-object selection bringing selective editing to the next level.
Transfer makeup from a wide selection of beauty templates onto your own image.
PHOTO FILTERS AND EFFECTS
• Work on a single part of an image while the rest remains untouched with Selective Editing.
• Easily remove or replace the background of your image with automatic and smart cutouts.
• Combine photos to creatively transform your image.
• Achieve your dream aesthetic with our Looks filters: Charm, Matte, Black & White, Portrait, Duo Tone, and more.
• Enhance your photo with new Overlays, including light-leaks, bokeh, and raindrops.
• Remove any unwanted elements from your photos to create share-ready photos with Advanced Healing.
• Explore Color Temperature, Vibrance and other effects with an easy adjustment slider.
• Remove fog with Dehaze for clear, detail-rich scenery.
• Adjust the angle of your head or facial orientation.
• Remove blemishes and smooth skin for a flawless finish.
• Transform your selfie into a caricature with fun sliders.
• Retouch your face with sliders that recognize face shape and features.
STUNNING PHOTO COLLAGES
• Create fun and unique photo collages by adding ready-to-use backgrounds, gradients and layouts.
• Use the Style Transfer feature to easily apply the same look and feel across all the images in your collage.
• Highlight color themes with the Pop-Color Tool.
• Unleash creativity with the scrapbook feature or photo collage maker.
ADD BORDERS AND TEXT
• Customize stickers, memes and captions.
• Add fun text to your photos with a wide array of fonts, colors and opacity controls.
• Bring your photos to the next level with photo color matching borders or unique custom frames.
• Fine-tune text placement with pan, zoom and rotate settings.
• Add watermarks easily by adding custom text or logos.
• Crop, straighten, rotate, and flip your photos.
• Use Auto-Fix options for one-touch adjustments to Contrast, Exposure, and White Balance.
• Reopen closed eyes to create the perfect shot.
• Add emphasis on your subject with simple vignettes.
• Shift focus to blend backgrounds with Radial Blur.
• Enhance imagery with the Full Blur features.
• Smooth out graininess or Reduce Color Noise.
• Sharpen details to make your photos look their best.
• Fix crooked images with Auto Settings.
• Correct distorted camera angles with the Transform Tool.
Photoshop Express now includes all the best tools from Photoshop Mix and Photoshop Fix including liquify, smart cut outs and layers, face aware liquify, and more. Adobe’s best-in-class healing technology recognizes facial features for a smooth but realistic finish.
NOW SAVE AS PNG
• You can now save your detailed, high-contrast images in the PNG file format. This is ideal for digital photographs and images with transparent backgrounds that can be layered over other images.
Photoshop Express is brought to you by Adobe, proud makers of the Photoshop family.
Terms & Conditions:
Do Not Sell My Personal Information: www.adobe.com/go/ca-rights-linkfree
We have new features for you to try across our workflows, including Lip Makeup, Multi-select cut-outs and Texture Effects:
Retouch, our latest workflow for face and selfie editing that includes tabs for Face, Skin, Heal, Caricature and Liquify, has a new tab for Makeup. The first tool in this toolkit is for editing Lips. Select a selfie or photo that you want to experiment with makeup and choose from an array of styles and lipstick colors to liven up the look. Zoom in to control points where you can customize the coverage and ensure the perfect smile.
The Mix workflow that helps you replace backgrounds or make composite photos from multiple images has new enhancements to automatically detect the subject or subjects of a photo for cut out. Pick one or many elements from your photo to combine in your new image by drawing a rectangle around an object to automatically cut it out from the background and refine your selection. Combine with blend modes, layers and stickers to create stand out images.
Edit, the go-to workflow has a new Effect tool for Texture. Texture lets users change visibility of the image areas like skin, bark and hair while retaining the finest details. Use the slider interface to punch up the granularity of hair in a selfie or leaves in a landscape. Decrease the slider to soften details like skin, or even background clouds.
We’ve improved performance and stability, and a handful of bug fixes to make your Photoshop Express experience as easy and seamless as possible. Try the new tools and let us know what you think in the comments.
Ratings and Reviews
Adobe photoshop editing app review
I’ve only recently started using this app! It’s been on my phone for a while but i didn’t really have any interest in it. My phone used to be my mom’s and she had all the Adobe apps because she worked for the company!
Anyways moving to the review part of this. I found it to be helpful to edit my photos that I took either of nature or myself or friends or find cool photos on the internet and kind of add on to their beauty. I then discovered the discovery page where people share their edits. I love it! I’ve always wanted people to see what I can do with photography as photography has a very special place in my heart. I love how people can like your photos. It’s like Instagram but it’s not like Instagram. What I mean by that is people share photos about their lives or what seems important to them and whether someone likes it or not you don’t have to worry about people thinking otherwise. The thing that separates this app from any other social media is there are no area for comments. I know comments are like the danger zones in social media! It’s scary to enter the comments not knowing what someone may think of what you post. This app makes me feel safe and comfortable about what i post. So over all I would recommend this app to anyone from 9 and up!
So much fun!
I’m having a lot of fun designing my own inspirational posts from my own photos. Adobe PsX makes this very easy with the editing of each layer. There could be some minor improvements, eg in the stroke for fonts (I haven’t figured out to cancel out of that once it’s in place without deleting the text and starting over completely) and the choice background color of the message in combination with the font color (which I would like to be able to make my own combinations for), or the spot correction that doesn’t allow for spot darkening/lightening, as far as I can tell and the spot correction that takes a blob from not always the best next spot over & creating a layering of branches instead of a darker spot in the background kind of thing. Overall this app provides a lot of excellent features. There are also other Adobe apps that connect into it with ease, but I haven’t had the need to use them in conjunction with this one. My concern is that at some point Adobe will turn around and charge me for use of the whole thing or have a monthly subscription for it making an older version obsolete, as is my experience with another Adobe product I used for years and don’t use enough to get a monthly for. This trepidation and minor adjustment mentioned above (maybe I need to check out the help section on this) made me drop a star. In the end Adobe is amazing and does deliver with its photo development apps.
Developer Response ,
Thanks for the kind and valuable review, We will share this with our development team.
Product Review With Request
I've used Adobes photo apps for a long time and honestly think that their app layouts are Numero Uno. Lightroom, PS Express, and Photo Fix are used everyday and I couldn't do what I do without Adobe. Well I probably could, but it wouldn't be as easy as it is now. Now If I was able to design the final piece to my -Adobe Photo Maintenance Collection-, it would be an app that would allow the user to analyze any photograph to determine if that photo is actually the original image, or if it's been munipulated. An example of munipulation would be receiving an image that has possibly been overlayed with another image, maybe it's had parts removed by cutout, or something was erased. An app like that would be to cool. If possible the app would attempt to reconstruct the image to it's original glory. The user could just tap a fix photo button and the program would attempt to remove as much of the overlay / cover-up as possible, then it would attempt to rebuild the photo to it's original look. While your at it could you all throw in a simple -Focus My Blurred Photo button-. Just take a blurred photo that's recognizable and bring it into focus. I mean it's all 1's and 0's right? I'm sure you guys and girls at Adobe have got this wrapped up already. Cheers!
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
- Other Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Adobe Inc.
- 309.8 MB
- Photo & Video
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 13.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 13.0 or later.
English, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
- Age Rating
- ©Adobe Systems Incorporated 2014. All Rights Reserved.
- In-App Purchases
- Photoshop Express Premium $4.99
- Photoshop Express Premium $34.99
- Photoshop Express Monthly $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.