Measure and improve your gastroenterology and hepatology skills with the American Gastroenterological Association’s (AGA) Gastro Cards 2.0 flashcard quiz app. Perfect for gastroenterologists and fellows-in-training on-the-go, Gastro Cards 2.0 quizzes you with quick Q&A so you can assess and hone your gastroenterology knowledge anytime anywhere from your phone or iPad. Get your diagnostic and therapeutic skills up to speed on major ABIM digestive disease topics such as:
• Biliary tract.
• Small intestine.
• Stomach and duodenal.
Whether training to become a GI or already in clinical practice, you can test yourself about colonoscopies, endoscopies, IBS, IBD, malabsorption, bleeding, motility, polyps, cysts and more. Gastro Cards 2.0 flashcard format, with hundreds of true/false and open-ended questions updated regularly, are instant answers in your pocket. An ideal complement to AGA’s DDSEP® 9, Gastro Cards 2.0 can aid your fellowship training and even help you prepare for the ABIM board exam.
Key features you will enjoy:
• Flashcard format that tests you on realistic scenarios clinical cases you're likely to face and concepts.
• Hundreds of questions with new questions added regularly.
• Questions indexed by ABIM testing areas.
• True/false and open-ended questions with instant answers.
• Wrong answers flagged for review first in subsequent viewing.
• Flexibility to save your answers.
• Flexibility to close app and return with your progress saved
• Users can submit questions to be included in the app.
• AGA members can use their existing account to access; nonmembers free to sign up.
• Submit a question feature to suggest content for the app.
AGA members can subscribe for just $1.99 per month or $19.99 per year. Nonmembers can also enjoy the app for just $7.99 per month or $74.99 per year or at the member price if they join AGA.
ABOUT THE AMERICAN GASTROENTEROLOGICAL ASSOCIATION (AGA)
Gastro Cards 2.0 was created and developed by the American Gastroenterological Association (AGA). Founded in 1897, AGA has grown to include more than 16,000 members from around the globe who are involved in all aspects of the science, practice and advancement of gastroenterology. Our vision is a world free from digestive diseases. That’s why we’ve made it our mission to empower clinicians and researchers to improve digestive health.
AGA, a 501(c) 6 organization, administers all members and public policy activities while the AGA Institute, a 501(c)3 organization, runs the organization’s practice, research and educational programs for both healthcare professionals and patients.
Terms - https://gastro.org/terms-of-use/
We’ve updated the app to revise loading issues and improve load times.
Ratings and Reviews
App doesn’t work 👎🏽
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- American Gastroenterological Association
- 8.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2020
- In-App Purchases
- AGA Gastro Cards Member $1.99
- AGA Gastro Cards Non-member $7.99