The Aggie-COVID-19 app provides a collection of features that are part of the New Mexico State University response to the COVID-19 pandemic. The app support self-checking and contact tracing for audiences associated to New Mexico State University. It is developed with privacy concern in mind and can easily be adapted and deployed for other organizations.
The Aggie-COVID-19 app is designed to support the return to campus activities of New Mexico State University (NMSU). The app allows students and staff to participate in the following activities:
1. Contact tracing, through optional collection of location information on the NMSU campus
2. Self-checking, through a simple questionnaire which facilitates connection with the Aggie Health and Wellness Center
3. Self-reporting for voluntary reporting of COVID-19 testing and positive cases to the Aggie Health and Wellness Center
4. Self-registration for student, staff and faculty when they check in or check out NMSU building.
- English Descriptions for Self-Checking, Self-Registration and Self-Reporting
- English Descriptions for Wifi Tracking and GPS Tracking
- Organize code for background process
- Some mirror bugs fixing
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
A great app!
Thanks to this app, I feel safer when I come to the campus.
- New Mexico State University Board of Regents
- 33.6 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2020 New Mexico State University
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.