Agile CRM's mobile app for iOS is a powerful tool that helps marketers and salespeople acquire, retain, and service customers. With Marketing Automation, Sales Enablement, Telephony, Helpdesk, Web Engagement, Social Media Integration, Email Campaigns and Mobile Marketing, Agile CRM is an all-in-One CRM that is next generation and affordable. Send Email campaigns, respond to social mentions, dial calls to your customers, take notes after a meeting, resolve customer issues, manage your tasks and do more, wherever you are.
All-in-one CRM Benefits:
- Create new tasks automatically for your team.
- Put your appointment calendar online and automate everything from telephony to follow-up emails.
- Get complete contact views, deal tracks, lead scoring, real-time alerts and deep analytics.
- Get 360 Contact Views.
- Track Deals, Stages & Milestones to keep your sales process on track.
- Increase sales efficiency with drag-and-drop project management in the CRM.
- Best-in-class integration with Twilio, RingCentral and SIP accounts.
- Score leads automatically, get real time alerts and pre-qualified leads.
- Gamify Sales for ramped up competition & collaboration.
- Call multiple contacts with a single click automatically from the auto dialer.
- Add Leads, Task and Deals in CRM with a single click from Chrome browser.
- Build automated marketing campaigns in minutes and start capturing more leads.
- Score leads and segment contacts automatically based on email opens, link clicks, web browsing activity, custom tags and more.
- Advanced Marketing Automation with a drag-and-drop designer.
- Custom popups, signup forms, coupons and surveys to increase conversions.
- Complete email marketing with newsletters, personalization, A/B testing, automation & analytics.
- Easily integrate social media into marketing campaigns and contact views.
- Contact-level analytics and campaign metrics for higher RoI.
- Dynamic mobile marketing to automatically send personalized SMS texts to leads.
- Convert abandoning visitors into dedicated customers with exit intent popups.
- Resolve issues in a timely manner with the ticketing feature.
- Categorize tickets and assign them to respective groups.
- Assign conditions to prioritize tickets and view them on the dashboard.
- Trigger campaigns when the ticket resolution time exceeds the due date.
- Create pre-formatted replies to ensure fast and consistent responses to common questions.
- Get automated smrt recommendations based on canned responses and ticket labels.
- View report graphs such as status - received and resolved, priority, SLA, first-response time and more, on your dashboard.
- Load widgets for telephony, support, billing, social, ecommerce and custom on ticket details page.
Added real time push notifications
Ratings and Reviews
OVER 1 YEAR NO APP UPDATES
Developers have not pushed any type of app update in over one year. iOS users have to close the entire app out to back out of certain areas within the app because there are no back buttons. Makes no sense for a company that generates over $80 million a month in customer subscription fees and is based in India where there are app developers on every corner to not push a fresh device support update. To be contender in the CRM market today, routine app updates to support phone updates are a must. Please show care for your customers who are paid subscribers and want app support.
Agree with other reviews
Agilecrm desktop application is fantastic but the mobile app leaves a lot to be desired. It’s simply the desktop app wrapped around a mobile app. Hard to manage, operate and get around.
There is no where to control what push notifications you get so your bombarded with alerts for anything happening on agile. The one thing that stops agilecrm from being the best is there lack of a true live chat solution which is funny because they started out as a live chat company. Intercom, userengage, drift and new comer freshchat have all pulled away from agilcrm because of this. They have a live chat beta but they are way behind at the moment when it comes to live chat. Others are already integrating kB articles in chats, sending email replies to customers who left your chat and site and even offering sms answers and follow ups. This is the one thing stopping us from fully using agilecrm as our full solution.
Blank screen-Does not work
I use Agile on my desktop and it works good. There are a few bugs, but it’s software... bound to happen.
The mobile app does not work at all for me, but the browser mobile version works. Avoid this app as it doesn’t even load and use the mobile browser version.
Hey Agile CRM.... save your reputation and remove this from the App Store.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.