The world’s leading collaborative farming solution that enables growers, crop consultants, farm staff, precision specialists and operation managers to truly work as one. Agworld’s planning and budgeting capabilities, data capture tools, farm maps, label and SDS library and communication tools improve your workflow and increase your production efficiency and profitability.
Agworld’s iPad app is the most convenient way to access, capture, manage and share your farm data from anywhere. The online / offline app allows you to get things done while in the field, even without an internet connection. The app automatically syncs all your information to your secure cloud-account once you are back in range.
For consultants and advisors:
- Record your observations and recommendations quickly by using an app that is designed to be used in the field.
- Add photos or draw on field maps when sending new jobs so you can identify key areas and communicate with your clients more efficiently.
- Get an overview of your grower’s information, activities, yield and sampling result layers for truly powerful in-field decision making.
- Built-in rate checking system and offline access to the latest product labels and SDS when you need it.
- Write your common recommendations once using templates and share them with your new staff or existing colleagues for fast and accurate rec-writing.
- View yield and soil sampling layers and share them with your growers.
- End-to-end work order management workflow from Precision to Application
- Transfer variable rate controller files from your iPad to your machines using Sandisk iXpand Lightning / USB drive.
- Map your client’s fields by driving around its boundary and get turn by turn GPS directions to the location of your jobs.
- View your interactive farm maps, yield and sampling results created by your Agworld advisors with just a few taps.
- Discover field insights by comparing yield data, total cost to date, the number of jobs due and your planned/actual gross margin across all your fields, right on the maps page.
- Map your fields by driving around its boundary.
- Receive recommendations and work orders from your consultant in real time.
- See your to-do, done and draft jobs for a quick way to stay on top of your tasks.
- Use the library to look up product labels and SDS.
- Plan and budget your season in under 10 minutes using templates loaded from the Agworld website.
- Accurately calculate your tank mix using the built-in calculator.
- Convert individual fields into actuals from multiple field recommendations.
- Filter multiple job stages such as recommendations and work orders, at the same time.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
Makes my job easier
Like it that I can be in the field make a observation or a work order and send to my customers
Efficiency and ease
AgWorld has made my life as a salesperson much easier than in the past. This app has allowed me to stay mobile when scouting fields and making a work order for my customer with efficiency. It has also made scouting fields with customers easier because now as we scout a field I can write a work order and turn it in right there. This has made the customer feel more comfortable watching me send his order to the machine rather than waiting until we are done looking at all of his farms before I head back to turn in a paper work order. Overall this app has been easy to use and a great tool to use on the farm.
Can you expand this tool usage in India and most of the Asian countries?
Can you expand great tool usage in India and most of the Asian countries?
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Agworld Pty Ltd
- 94.6 MB
- Requires iPadOS 14.1 or later.
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2011-2023 Agworld Pty Ltd