FieldX® Journal™ is used to record agricultural field data, generate PDF scouting reports, and navigate to georeferenced field borders. You can record your data from the field, with or without an internet connection. When an internet connection is established, data can then be synchronized with the cloud-based FieldX Platform.
**Please note that this app is for existing FieldX customers. If you are not a customer, start a free trial today.
Journal Core Capabilities:
• Record agricultural data throughout the season, including Scouting observations, Recommendations, Treatment history, Plant and Harvest information, Irrigation and Field Operation events, and the beginning of a new Crop Season.
• ‘Batch-Create’ journal entries for multiple fields at once.
• Generate and share PDF reports of scouting and recommendation data.
• View field history by grower, farm, or field.
• Works online or offline.
• Get turn-by-turn directions to the field.
FieldX Journal is part of the FieldX Platform, which is an agricultural software system that is used across the United States and Canada.
- The GPS on/off setting is remembered when the app is closed.
- Various bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
It has way too many options built into it. If a person needs to document what people are working on a very specific project at a certain time with a certain wind speed it’s great! I wish there was a simpler version. It takes about 15 taps just to enter what crop is planted, and then 5 taps to enter one individual weed. Takes too long when time is of the essence to log weed pressure then put together a spray recommendation
Developer Response ,
Call the tech support number and we’ll help you setup data entry templates to significantly reduce the number screen taps.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.