Aimsio is an all-in-one field operations management software. Whether you’re looking to simply digitize field paperwork or require an all-in-one platform to run your field operations, we have a solution for you.
We focus on helping companies with field operations be more efficient. What makes us different than other companies is that we offer the flexibility of a customized software, without the high price tag and long implementation of one. Your business is unique, so why go with a company that offers the same, off-the-shelf product to everyone? At Aimsio we provide a solution that adapts to your business, not the other way around.
Aimsio key features include:
1. Digitize workflows (tickets, forms and jobs): We’ll take your existing paperwork and digitize it.
- Set up different rate sheets
- Only enter data (client information, PO numbers, location, job descriptions) once
- Capture third-party cost plus charges
- Add notes and pictures to your tickets
- Capture physical stamps and signatures electronically in the field
- Automate your unique business processes
2. Visual Dashboards:
- See your KPIs (revenue, equipment, utilization, etc.) in real-time
- Choose to focus in on certain timeframes, or other parameters such as client, location, jobs, etc.
- Export dashboards to PDF, CSV, Excel
- Find real-time answers to questions you might have about your business by running reports with data you have captured, eg. What is my profit margin on any given job? Where is my equipment utilized the most? Have I charged all of my cost plus charges back to my clients?
- Report on almost anything that you want to
- Export reports in customizable PDF, CSV or Excel
4. Job Board:
- See all of your active jobs for the day
- See availability of crews and equipment
- Drag and drop functionality to dispatch
- Communicate with the field via text messaging or emails
- Easily see any finished jobs that have outstanding items such as unsigned tickets, forms that haven’t been closed, incomplete tasks, unbilled third-party charges.
5. Project Tracking:
- Define the phases or Work Breakdown Structure (WBS) for each project
- Track the actuals vs. budget
- Track the progress of each WBS in real-time
6. Compliance and HSE:
- Create competencies per specific locations, customers, employees, or trades
- Review and track certifications and expiry dates
- Inform employees when renewals are due by sending them a text or email
- Produce measurable activity reports for audits or inspections
- Drag and drop multiple tickets to easily create an invoice
- Quickly find and invoice tickets based on their status
- Export your invoices to your existing accounting software such as Sage, Quickbooks, Microsoft Dynamic, Oracle, SAP, etc.
- Export your invoices to payment platforms such as OpenInvoice and Cortex
8. Third Party Software Integration:
- Integrate with your existing accounting software such as Quickbooks, Sage, ViewPoint, Explorer, Microsoft Dynamics, Oracle, SAP, etc.
- Integrate with software other than accounting software, too
9. Other Modules:
- There are a few modules that can be made unique to your own processes. Here are some examples:
- Purchase Orders: From request, to approval, to reconciliation, to charging them back to clients.
- Estimating: From creating an estimate, to creating a job and setting up the correct rates.
- Hauling Price Book: Automatically calculate the correct rate based on variables such as predefined routes, fluid types, etc.
Minor improvements and bugfixes
Ratings and Reviews
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.