* Wirelessly mirror any app – or anything else – on your iPhone/iPad screen to your LG TV via your home network!
* Cast Videos, Music, and Photos to your LG TVs or devices.
* Designed for LG TVs, LG Blu-ray players, and various LG devices!
* No wires, no additional hardware, and no hassles! Simple and easy!
Air Mirror App can wirelessly mirror your iPhone/iPad screen to your LG TV via your home network. Just follow the guide below to complete the initial setup – and your iPhone/iPad screen will appear instantly on your TV! It's great for watching movies, viewing photos, making presentations, web browsing, and much more!
• Mirror anything and any app on your iPhone/iPad screen to your LG TVs or devices in high quality.
• Cast videos, music, and photos to your LG TVs or devices.
• Supports LG TVs, LG Blu-ray players, and various LG devices (manufactured in 2013 and later).
• Supports both portrait and landscape orientations for screen mirroring.
• Consumes fewer resources, so your iPhone/iPad won't run slowly during screen mirroring.
First, please add "Screen Recording" function to the "Control Center" on your iPhone/iPad:
1. Open "Settings" on your iPhone/iPad, then tap "Control Center".
2. Please turn on "Access Within Apps", then tap "Customize Controls".
3. Scroll down and look for "Screen Recording" from the "MORE CONTROLS" list. Then tap the green '+' button to add the "Screen Recording" control to the "INCLUDE" list.
Learn more about "Control Center": https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT202769
Now, Let's Start Screen Mirroring:
1. Power on your LG TV/device. Make sure your iPhone/iPad and your LG TV/device are connected to the same WiFi network.
2. On iPhone X or later or iPad with iOS 12 or later, swipe down from the upper-right corner of the screen to open "Control Center". On other iPhones and iPads, swipe up from the bottom edge of any screen to open "Control Center".
3. Long Press / 3D Touch the "Screen Recording" control (NOT "Screen Mirroring") to open the app list.
4. Scroll up/down to look for the app "Air Mirror for LG TV" on the list, then select it and tap "Start Broadcast".
5. Open the app, and tap the "Connect" button in the top right corner. It will scan your network. Once your LG TV/device is found, please select it from the list to start mirroring! Finally, please select the icon on the bottom bar, which represents the orientation you going to use. It may take up to 30 seconds for your settings to kick in.
6. Soon you should see your iPhone/iPad screen mirroring on your LG TV/device! :-)
How to Stop Screen Mirroring:
1. Open the "Control Center" on your iPhone/iPad, tap the flashing Red button once. Screen mirroring will stop. When you want to mirror again, just follow the steps above.
• You will experience a latency (delay) on your TV screen during mirroring; it is impossible to achieve zero-second latency.
• DRM-protected content can't be mirrored, e.g., Netflix video.
• The audio would stop if you mirror Safari on your iPhone/iPad.
• Please follow the steps shown above carefully. If you set it up correctly, everything should work fine.
• If the audio doesn't "mirror" to your TV, please run the app you would like to mirror first, then restart the screen mirroring.
• The app may take up to 15 seconds to discover your LG TVs/devices on the network. If it fails to find them or fails to mirror, please restart your router, iPhone/iPad and LG TVs/devices.
• For other problems, please contact our technical support directly.
*** If you like this app, please consider giving us a positive rating! Thank you!! ***
NOTE: LG is a registered trademark of LG Crop. This application is developed, owned and maintained by a third-party that has no affiliation with or endorsement from any of the trademark owners.
* Added Video Casting, Audio Casting, and Photo Casting functions.
Ratings and Reviews
Audio and visual don’t match
I hoped to be able to watch shows from my CBS app on my iPad on my TV. I immediately regret the purchase and want my money back. The lag was horrible and the audio never caught up with the picture. So frustrating to watch.
This never picks up my LG smart tv or LG smart blu ray player. It searches and searches for 20 minutes and nothing!! I have followed all directions, restarted my phone, restarted the tv and blu ray player and nothing seems to work correctly with this app.
Do not download
I should’ve checked the reviews before downloading it. It’s really slow and the audio is never played on the tv. Also low quality
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.