Airly - explore the air around you.
Airly is a helpful tool that allows you to see exactly what is in the air you are breathing. Powered by a large network of high quality sensors, this app provides reliable, real-time data about air pollution in a detailed and intuitive format.
Air pollution is an invisible and imperceptible danger. Whether you want to know where and when you can enjoy the cleanest air in your city for some outdoor activities, or if you are simply curious about the level of pollution in your neighborhood, Airly’s app provides valuable real-time data, accurate 24 hour forecasts and short informative comments all in one place.
- search for air quality sensors from over 4,500 locations
- track air quality in real-time, with detailed information on pollutant levels, humidity, pressure and temperature
- display measurements for your favorite locations, whether it is your home or place of work
- receive push notifications so you know when pollution goes above or below a safe level
- today widget
Download the app now to begin exploring the air you are breathing!
Get in touch with Airly:
Follow us on social media:
It’s time for a new Airly app interface (in beta)!
- completely new sensor detail view
- integrated search bar
- a new dashboard that makes it easier to check air quality based on the user’s location
- widget performance improvement
- new, aesthetic graphics showing pollution levels
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Must have app
I have not experienced any issues with notifications. I originally had it set for current location so you can imagine driving up to Poznan there were a lot of dings! But turned it off and set to My Favorites (I.e home) and works like a charm. Even dropped from 50 to 75 and that works.
Great app. UI/UX is great too. Keep up there good work!
Room for improvement
The UI is rough around the edges, but what really annoys me is that the in-app notification settings don’t work. By default the app spams you about all kinds of events: pollution increasing, decreasing, nearby and in favorite location. I have tried to change the threshold from 50 to 25 and only leave the notification about pollution dropping below this level at my favorite location, but the app simply ignored all my settings. I still get all the notifications at the 50 CAQI level.
Brilliant app, literally a life saver
Very useful to know about pollution levels nearby. thank you for this app
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. We are very glad you are satisfied with our app!
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- AIRLY SP Z O O
- 38.6 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
English, Belarusian, Greek, Polish, Romanian, Russian, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn’t open, which can decrease battery life.
- © Airly Sp. z o.o.
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.