AirSnap AR allowing digital content to be attached to real-world objects and viewed by others
- Create (Pro): If this (Camera or Photo) then that Action (e.g., YouTube, Expense), select photo from the clipboard, and add a web link (from clipboard) as an action.
- Location-Based: Import (e.g., AirDrop), Place, Save, and Record any 3D objects (e.g., Poly, USDZ file) on that specific location that can be visible to the others.
- Color Mix: Replace color around you
- Focus + Exposure: Auto (tab), Manual (double tab), Lock (hold)
- Low light feature
- Preserve shutter position
- Share (e.g., QR code, Handoff) and Colors (Handoff, export, share, copy for camera color replace), canvas or Import photo/s (from clipboard) and Mix
We made improvements and squashed bugs so AirSnap is even better for you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App doesn't work. AR filters aren't working, app crashes
- Arash Afrasiabi
- 3.7 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © AirSnap
- In-App Purchases
- AirSnap Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.