AirSnap AR allowing digital content to be attached to real-world objects and viewed by others
- Create (Pro): If this (Camera or Photo) then that Action (e.g., Google Drive, YouTube, Expense), select photo from the clipboard, and add a web link (from clipboard) as an action.
- Location-Based: Import (e.g., AirDrop), Place, Save, and Record any 3D objects (e.g., Poly, USDZ file) on that specific location that can be visible to the others.
- Color Mix: Replace color around you
- Focus + Exposure: Auto (tab), Manual (double tab), Lock (hold)
- Low light feature
- Preserve shutter position
- Share (e.g., QR code, Handoff) and Colors (Handoff, export, share, copy for camera color replace), canvas or Import photo/s (from clipboard) and Mix
- You can export your color schemes to ASE (for Adobe's Creative Suite apps, including Photoshop and Illustrator)
We made improvements and squashed bugs so AirSnap is even better for you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App doesn't work. AR filters aren't working, app crashes
- Arash Afrasiabi
- 3.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © AirSnap
- In-App Purchases
- AirSnap Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.