AirSnap — (AR) allowing digital content to be attached to real-world objects and viewed by others
- Create (Pro): If this (e.g., camera, photo, clipboard), then that Action (e.g., YouTube, expense, emoji), select photo from the clipboard, and add a web link (from clipboard) as an action.
- Location-Based (AR Objects): Import (e.g., AirDrop), Place, Save, and Record any 3D objects (e.g., Poly, USDZ file) on that specific location that can be visible to the others.
- Color Mix: Replace color around you
- Focus + Exposure: Auto (tab), Manual (double tab), Lock (hold)
- Low light feature
- Preserve the shutter position
- Share (e.g., QR code, Handoff) and Colors (Handoff, export, share, copy for camera color replace), canvas or Import photo/s (from clipboard) and Mix
We made improvements and squashed bugs so AirSnap is even better for you.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
App doesn't work. AR filters aren't working, app crashes
In-App PurchasesSee All
Data Not Collected
The developer does not collect any data from this app.
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Arash Afrasiabi
- 4.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 13.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © AirSnap
- In-App Purchases
- AirSnap Pro $4.99
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.