Turn your main rear camera into high quality front camera and take great selfies and videos!
Important: this app requires two iOS devices - one is used as camera, another one displays live view and allows to take pictures and videos remotely.
* Instant connection - just start the app on both devices, they will find and connect each other automatically
* No internet connection required - works over Wi-Fi or Bluetooth
* All orientations are correctly supported - hold both devices as you like!
* Taken image/video is saved to your photo album unchanged in full resolution and contains all metadata including geo location
* Same photo is transferred to second device automatically
How to use:
1. Take two iPhones in two hands and run the app
2. Find out which iPhone acts as camera and which one controls it remotely
3. Have fun! :)
Learn more at http://www.smartapplab.com
Feel free to contact us if you have any issues or suggestions.
It's selfie time!
- crash fix affecting some users
Ratings and Reviews
This app takes almost $1000 worth of tech and reduces it to a $10 web cam.
This app seams to only be set up to work well with still photos.
Does not allow access to pano, slow mo, time lapse, or square photo modes.
Does not allow touch for light exposure settings.
While shooting video the live view is choppy and almost a full second delay from real time.
Video does not automatically transfer to the viewer device like photos do.
Video recordings are choppy and are not synced with audio.
I’m using a 2018 iPad with a iPhone 6.
The results are the same no matter which device is the viewer or capturer.
Developer Response ,
Hello, thanks for your feedback and sorry for those issues. We don’t transfer videos because even short video may be quite big in size. The live preview speed depends on iOS connection between your devices, it’s usually better on Wi-Fi. Video recording itself occurs on master device only. You may actually close the app on viewing device and open again when ready to stop recording (to release some CPU power if this affects audio sync). We plan to add some camera controls (light/focus) in future updates. Feel free to contact us via feedback form if you have other questions. Thanks!
It doesn’t work, wasted my money
Developer Response ,
Hello, could you please contact us and provide more details about what’s not working for you. Thanks!
Hard to believe it's free and ad free. Would like to see a flash feature instead of just activating a torch and an option to zoom in and out.
- Dmitry Polyankovskiy
- 6.6 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2018 SmartAppLab.com
With Family Sharing set up, up to six family members can use this app.